V: HANIEL

Why Can't We Be [UNDER EDITING BUT CAN STILL READ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Indie's Note: Hey guys! Happy New Year! After this chapter, you'll know the reasons why Haniel and Jin thought cannot be in love. But I'll make every chapter a lovely thing. Thank you! :)

 

♦ HANIEL ♦

5

4

3

2

1

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

 

Zzzzzz……..

 

I woke up on a full of white and yellow colored designed room. Well, this wasn’t definitely my room and there’s only one person who loves yellow. I am in Jin’s room.

I remembered why I am here and why I had a hangover. Today is January 1st and I spent the New Year’s Eve with Jin, Hyo, Raze and Xin whom we contacted via Skype because he was already in Japan. We partied all night at Muzik Pub like how we used to for the past few years.

I immediately stood up and walked towards the door. I unlocked it just to find the wasted Hyo and Raze who slept on different sides of Jin’s living room. Raze who I think, failed to walk more to the living room and just slept on the hallway. Whereas, Hyo who almost got to the sofa but lost consciousness beside the main table. I let out a small laugh because they looked like dead. “2 causalities, 1 missing.” Maybe Jin  chose to rest to his room because in all of us, he was the most wasted.

I ambled to the kitchen and opened the fridge to get iced cold water. I found nothing but beers and vodkas. “God, Jin you need to water in your life.” I looked also for the raw food that I could cook. There was nothing too except from ramen.  

I pulled out the ramen and boiled water. While waiting, I seated beside the kitchen table and stared at the induction stove until the water fumed.

Every time we had a sleepover to whoever offered their house after partying or just chilling, I always wake up first and prepare them something to eat and drink.  Well, I have a reason.  We often drink and party but we rarely eat meal together.  I like to eat with them because we can talk the things we cannot open when we were drunk.

“Good morning, Haniel.” I turned around and saw Hyo scratched her scalp and yawned towards me. She gave a peck on my left cheek and seated next to me. “Ramen?”

I nodded, “That’s the only thing in the fridge except from beers and vodkas.”

“Hmmm….I’ll get water.” Hyo was about to stand but I stop her.

“Don’t waste your energy, there’s no water. If you want we can have coffee.” I pointed at the counter where the coffee was located.

“Yes, please.”

 I stood up, put water to the electric kettle, and plugged it. I also cooked the ramen when I noticed the water already boiled.

 “Good thing it is holiday. I can’t even open my eyes properly.” Hyo said while resting her head onto her arm, which was on the kitchen table.

“We partied hard this year unlike before.” I supported.

“Do you remember where we went after Muzik Pub?”

“What? Did we go somewhere? I thought we just stayed at the Muzik Pub?”  I don’t remember that we went somewhere other than to our usual pub.

“We went to the open ground concert one hour after 12 midnight.” The answer came from Raze who just woke up and opened the fridge. “I was surprised to wake up at the hallway. I am so wasted.”

“Oh really? I don’t remember.”

“Yeah, yeah…we went there.” Hyo agreed and laughed. “Jin was the one who insisted to see other fireworks. Because he said, Muzik Pub did not planned their fireworks well.”

We all cackled to Jin’s childishness because we were easily dragged to his self-indulgent plan last night.

“Maybe his brain already floated from the alcohol by the time he decided to go for another party.” I exclaimed.

“But to tell you honestly, we had more fun when we left the Muzik Pub.  I felt like we went out of prison because we gone wilder.” Raze said while dancing as if he was still at the party.

“ I can tell that you enjoyed because you even left us after hitting the group of college girls.” Hyo rolled her eyes after she uttered about Raze playboy moves.

“There are group of guys hitting on both of you also. Jin even became furious because when someone approached Haniel , he was about to kissed her right away. “

“I don’t really remember anything.” I put the pot of ramen on the kitchen table while Raze voluntarily looked for bowl so we can eat.

“I remember that guy!” Hyo laughed and stood up to get cups for coffee. “Jin was already angry but he managed to compose himself and asked the guy to leave us alone.”

“Well, he doesn’t like both of us to be harassed by others.” I stood up to call Jin for our brunch. “I’m gonna call him so that he can share brunch with us.” Jin doesn’t like to be left alone whenever we eat first after the party. He asked me to wake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter