XIX: HANIEL

Why Can't We Be [UNDER EDITING BUT CAN STILL READ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

♦ HANIEL ♦

"Is that all I want to say?"

 

 

I don't wanna see him again. From now on, Jin should be on my black list. I will never allow him to come near me. He is going to ruin my life. I will never be happy if he is still involve with my life decisions.

Our bonding last night ended with arguments with Hyo and Jin. Hyo insisted that he should not mention it especially we are both committed. But Jin kept on saying that there was nothing wrong. That he just wanted to fix all the mistakes he have done to me. 

While they were fighting, Raze and Xin suggested to give me a ride.. But I told them to drop me off to the university because Seven was waiting for me. They kept on apologizing to Jin's attitude. I told them that it wasn't their fault. 

When I got to the parking lot of the university, there was Seven...who looked frustrated and stressed. He was leaning on his car with crossed arms. He did not even moved when he noticed that I was already there. I felt scared because I never saw Seven liked this. He was always cheerful but not now.

 

For the first time in 5 years we had a huge fight where he never let me respond and hear my side. He cannot get over to the fact that I was with Jin. That's where his anger came from. He did not even became concern to what happened to me at the parking lot. He was clouded with anger.

"Listen to me first!"

"What excuse are you going to say? What do you want me to feel? Do you think that you are safer with Jin than me?"

"It's not that! Why don't you cool down and hear my side!"

"No, Haniel. Whatever you will say I will never understand it."

"Please, Seven. Let's stop arguing. I am sorry. I am really sorry."

 

Our argument continued until this morning. Until we both went to work.

 

"You know that I still love you even if I cannot forgive you right now. I love you and always." Those were the words that almost made me cry. I made a mistake. I hurt the man who loves me so much for 5 years. I am sorry, Seven.

 

 

I cannot work well. All the scripts that I sent to Dash were returned to me with bloody marks of notes and comments. Misty told me that Dash was unsatisfied with my ideas. And he blurted out that I should take a leave rather than give him a mess. It my heart.I cannot endure another pain right now that's why I went to Dash's office.

When he saw me, he sighed and shook his head because of disappointment. I bowed down before I walked and sat to the chair beside his table. 

He stared at me before he let our a heavy sigh, "Are you going to up too? Do you also need to see a psychatrist? I suggested it to the crazy girl out there. I'm afraid that I'm going to deal with 2 psychopaths." He joked. 

I gave a small laugh. "I'm not crazy, Dash."

"Well, that's good to hear because Armi already lost her mind." He rested his back on his chair and tapped his pen on the table. "Please, Haniel. Focus on your job. I have huge trust in you. I still don't know what I'm going to do with Armi because she already lost her senses and she is just following what she commands to herself. To tell you honestly, I am hurt that Armi is like that. I love that girl with all my heart as a friend. She kept her true feelings for too long. I never thought someday which is nowadays, she is going to breakdown. So, Haniel? Please, take care of her. It's our time to reach out even if she keeps on avoiding us. She only have us that she can rely on. Don't lose hope."

Dash is really asking for my assistance. Yes, I will help Armi. I will never be on this job if it wasn't because of her. She inspired me to become who I am now. I am paid according to the effort that I am giving because of her. I enjoyed writing because of her. That's why I will never leave her no matter what happens.

"Dash, can I ask you something?"

"Hmm?"

"What's happening to her? I mean, what's bothering her?"

"You'll know someday once she open it to you." 

I want to ask Dash more but he diverted our conversation, "You have more things to worry about now. Fix the changes that I want for your scripts. I need it tonight." Then he gestured me to go out his office.

Weird. Why he cannot tell me?

 

I went back to my place and I saw Armi who looked tired and exhausted while revising her scripts. I sat down to my chair and thought of something that I can do so that we can have a chance to talk. 

I looked to my drawers if I have something that I need borrow from her. But everything that I needed were already in my place. Until Misty slided a choco bar on my desk with her hands. I looked at her and she mouthed that I should give it to Armi. 

I stood up and put it on her table. She stopped from typing on her computer and looked at the choco bar. "I'm full." She exclaimed.

"You'll need it later. Take it."

She was about to take it when her phone beeped. She looked at the meesage that I accidentaly saw also. 

 

Jin: Cannot pick you up. Take care. 

 

"Aish...that bastard." She stood up and walked away with her phone.

Misty looked at me and asked me if I am okay. I assured her that Armi has other reason to be pissed off.

 

I am curious to what is happening right now to the people around me. But no one dares to explain it to me. Everything is okay until Jin came back from overseas. 

 

 

After I finished the revisions that Dash noted to my scripts and told him what happened when I tried to approached her, I went to the parking lot to see if Seven is waiting for me. However, he is no where to find. I tried to call his phone but he never picked it up. Maybe that's the signal that I am going to take the bus. Hayy... I want to apologize and treat him to see a movie but he is are ignoring me now.

"Tch. If he only told me that he is not going to pick me up, I might drive my own car. Tch. You efforted to give me a ride a while ago and now you are going to ditch me huh?" 

 

I waited for the right bus so that I can go home. I plugged my earphone to my ears and played the latest song from Bigbang. 

When the bus stopped infront of me, I hitched in and found a place at the second last seat on the bus. There were few people inside the bus and most of us were tired from school and work. All of us went through a tiring day. We all want to go home and rest. 

I thought I'm going to have a relaxing trip when someone on his black hoodie covering his face suddenly sat beside me and put a black cap on my head. 

My eagerness to punch a ert came to my veins but he held my head and made me looked at the window. I saw a reflection of a man smiling at me. My eyes widened when I saw Jin's reflection. I was about to say something when he kissed my head.

I tried to stand up and asked the bus driver to get me off but Jin pulled me back and wrapped his arms around me. 

The old lady sitting across our seats, asked if I am okay. She was alarmed to Jin's action. She maybe though that Jin is harrasing me.

Jin answered the lady, "She's okay. We just had an argument. She is my girl."

"Okay, fix it. Do not fight in public." The old lady said and she even smiled at us like she eventually had reminisced her lover.

"Why do you have to say that?" I whispered. 

"Do you think if I did not say that, she is not going to call the police? She might tell that I am harrasing you."

"Are you not?"

"Of course not. I just want to grab dinner with you. I'm hungry and you know that I don't like eating al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter