XVIII: JIN

Why Can't We Be [UNDER EDITING BUT CAN STILL READ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

♦JIN♦

 

'After five years, we never changed."

 

I brought Haniel to the place where she belongs...to us. I called everyone to come to my condominium so that we can have a mini reunion. No one knows that Haniel is going to join us. I want to surprise them. I want to see how happy they are to see this girl who joined our group and made us complete. I want them to feel what I felt when I first saw her. How I like to hug and kiss her forehead because I really missed her so much. 

But I controlled myself.

This is not the Haniel Park that I knew anymore. She is very different from the fragile and full of hatred person that I met from the club before. 

While we were at the car a while ago, she is still quite but I can sense that she wanted to start a conversation. I really want to cry especially when she used to stared at me. God, the most wonderful person I know is right infront of me now and I want to kidnap her for good.

"Why are we here?" She asked while she is looking around my unit. "Many things have changed. I think Armi really helped you a lot."

"What do you want? Water or-

"Water. I got thirsty because of what happened." She stared at each other. No, Haniel. When I asked you what do you want, I want you to choose me so that I kiss you and fill your thirst.

"Sure." I went straight to the kitchen, opened the fridge and poured water to the glass from my dish drainer. I gave it to her that made her slightly touch my hand. It is electric. Look Haniel? Don't you feel it? You still have this spark that I can't deny. Electrocute me if you want!

She kep on looking around as if she is not comfortable. That's why I took that opportunity to pull her and made her sit on my couch. The couch where we used to sit and sleep sometimes. She looked and touched the fabric. She maybe remembered everything. 

"This is the only thing that never changed."

"Because I don't want to."

She looked at me. 

I want to say something but this is Haniel. She is going to curse if I say something stupid. She is definitely going to do it.

"Remember when we used to fight over what should be the color of your wall?" She easily broke the ice by opening a good conversation and smiling at me.

"But still you won, yellow and white. Because you think those colors were peaceful. How about the furnitures?"

"HAHAHA! With that, I remembered the sales lady when we bought stuff, aside from telling us to stop on fighting, she also dealt with the kid who ran around the glasswares."

"That wasn't the only worst thing, we kept on arguing with what food that we should buy. You still have that attitude even if you already moved out from my unit."

"Atleast, you already had your freedom when I moved out!" We laughed to her response. But she never thought that I regretted what I've done ow. Because if I stopped her, I think we are already married now.

"No. Not that much because I kept on going back and most of the time I go to your apartment to stay."

"The most unforgettable thing for me was when we got to HongKong and we never stopped argung until we got tired."

"I missed those things. I miss you, Haniel."

I saw the shocked on her face. She almost dropped the glass.

Well, I am too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter