XII: JIN

Why Can't We Be [UNDER EDITING BUT CAN STILL READ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

♦♦♦ JIN ♦♦♦

 

07Lee Happy to see Ms.HxnielPxrk again. :) #DaeguVenus

 

Xin told me this Instagram photo right after it was posted and the worst thing was, I just saw it after two weeks. After two weeks of meeting the web-series director, thanking Armi for taking care of Haniel, picking up Haniel from house to work or vice versa, spending nights to her house, treating her meals and having a smart conversation with her.

“Two weeks ago.” I was staring at my phone for 30 minutes while standing at the glass window where I took glances to the beautiful city view.

“I sent it last two weeks and you just saw it now?” Xin exclaimed and he played his new produced musi from his laptop.

“I bet if we did not bother to visit him, he will never know.” Raze agreed while he was reading our proposal papers for the expansion of our job. “Oh by the way, Hyo won’t be here today or she will come later? I don’t know. Her parents came to the city to visit her.” He also switched on the television and mutted about the latest UFC fight today. Wrong move, Raze. Hearing the UFC fighters and the roar of the audience boiled up my temper. May I punch someone? Something? Seven's Instagram or him?

Xin and Raze were here since 3 o’clock in the morning after they get drunk and wild at the Muzik Pub.

Since Haniel got busy, I also lessened my wild party nights. My friends understood this change and they kept on supporting me until I have strength to confess to Haniel.

Aside from that, I am busy also because of work and I can't party while thinking seriously about my career.Even Raze and Hyo also trying to fit on their schedule our biggest projects that we need to get.

I want to expand my digital marketing business to Europe and I asked for their helping hands as the leaders of each divisions.

"Hey, Jin. When are we going to send them the proposal?"

 

KwoJin Hype is a digital marketing business that gave by my father when he felt like I don’t have a plan for my future. This business was hard to manage because many people doubting to trust us. They thought we were just a fraud.  This business made me realize that I am getting mature (I don’t like the word, ‘old.’) and I need to step up.

Now, I am facing my greatest fear in managing this business. I am going to try my luck in Europe...again. I want to take this second chance to persuade them.

Second chance means last chance.

KwoJin Hype was only Asia and US based because we were decline before by Eurpe investors when we failed to attend the meeting on our first try. We had a problem on our website and our clients three days before our flight to Europe. I thought we were going to bankrupt because we stopped our operations for two months. Hyo and I were trying our best to function again but we kept on failing.

Until I decided to hire Raze when he suggested an incredible strategy when we were drinking at Muzik Pub.

I gave him conditions because when that time, he can’t kept away from troubles. He agreed and he tried his best so that he can show that he was deserving. He also asked his parents to promote us in Hollywood and that was the reason why we got investors from US. He also tricked me to ask my ex-girlfriends who happened to be well-known models to be photographed for the clothing line section of my website.

Hyo on the other hand, had a confidence to promote our business into bigger or branded clients and she can sway them with her smart tactics.

Ever since we became friends, Hyo never failed me to support me. I also asked her if she can be my girlfriend but all I got were punches and curses because she doesn’t want to date a friend.I wasn't attracted to her, I am trying a luck. But I FAILED. From that day on, I never asked her again and I realized that she was treating me like a brother. She was like Dasom. Before Haniel came, I was closer to Hyo who already assured my parents that she will never fall in love with me. We never dated, she made sure that whenever we hangout, Xin and Raze were coming too.

 “Jin, when are we going to send this proposal to them?”

“I don’t want to lose her with this guy.” I whispered to myself while looking at the picture where Haniel was beside Seven.

“Jin?”

“This guy is getting in my nerves. He should go away and find other girls. There’s Armi! Just date Armi and not with Haniel!” I shouted while glaring at Seven.

“JIN!”

“WHAT?” I looked at them and I can see that Raze was already angry while Xin let out a big sigh.

“You almost wasted 30 minutes of your life by just staring at your phone. The photo was already taken two weeks ago and you cannot do anything about that!” Raze outburst while tapping the rolled paper on his thigh. He rolled out the KwoJin Hype proposal for our Europe investors.

“You can take photos with Haniel later. I’m willing to be your photographer if you want.” Xin suggested while acting as if he was taking shots of me with his hands.

I am still not talking. I am staring at Raze.

“How could you have a 3 year of friendship with Haniel without telling that you like her? I thought you’re a master of flirting? Where’s the master jackass?” Raze added though I want to answer, I just controlled myself.

Xin just sighed and shook his head. I know why he can’t talk about this matter and he has a secret. I know he was doing it for the sake of our friendship and I will never have hard feelings to him.

He came back from Japan when Haniel and I were in Hong Kong. He just wrapped up his performances in different cities in Japan and his promoter gave him a break to relax and create new songs.

“Hey, Kwon Jin! What now? You’ll just stare there? Just so you know, I am drunk but I can still work!” Raze squealed like a lady.

“Raze O’Brien!” I called out and I saw him straightened his posture. “Before you nag me like a girl, I hope you did not forget that you are holding our proposal?” His eyes widened and looked at the torn paper on his hand.

“Oh .” He brushed his hair and walked back and forth to his place.

“You need to reprint that, a-hole.” I pointed the paper on his hand before I moved to the couch beside Xin. I covered my face because of anxiety and popped an air.

“It’s just a picture. Did he already got Haniel’s heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter