XV: HANIEL

Why Can't We Be [UNDER EDITING BUT CAN STILL READ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ HANIEL ♦♦♦

 

Message to: My H <3

-Good Morning, my angel. Have you seen the daisies? Happy Monthsary.

-H,I’m missing you so much! L Wish you were here in NY. I hope this thang will end soooonnn!!

- My angel, what do you want? Today is our last day here in Japan. I’m gonna finally youuuuu!

- I’ll pick you up. Tell me if you’re ready. <3

- Haniel,  I’m glad to have you in my life. I love you.

 

Message to: <3

- I'm already outside the university. See you. <3

 

♦♦♦

5 YEARS LATER

Time flies so fast.

And there are lots of changes happened to my life.

I am full-time writer now with Flip Art Production and sometimes Dash and Armi let me produce if they are too busy to handle another project from their avid clients.

I am more confident with my craft and with myself now. I reunited with my old friends and I often talk with my parents unlike before. Actually, I am planning to have my Christmas vacation out of the country with them. Especially, I need to have a deep conversation with Heaven who recently admitted that she’s already dating the boy band member. I already knew that their close friendship will lead to something deeper. I just waited for her to realize it.

However, aside from good things, I’ve also grown apart from my good friends when I was broken and lost five years ago. I never saw the party gang again. The only thing I knew about them until now is that they are busy with their jobs. Raze as an over-all in charge with Jin’s business here in our country, Xin with his talent going to music festivals in different countries, and Hyo with Jin in Europe. I heard they successfully had the trust of the Europeans to build their own digital marketing there.

And with Jin, after our bitter friendship over moment, we lost our contact for each other. The friendship that I never expected to come to an end…the closeness that I thought will last forever.

Five years ago we have our own world…

Five years ago we are partners in crime…

Five years ago it was him and me…

I miss him but not the way it used to be before.

Because…

When he decided to end our friendship…

I found my true happiness…

And the most important thing is…

I found the place where I should belong…the place where I found my lost soul.

And five years ago, I looked forward to hear the words…

 

 

“I will always be here for you, Haniel.” I came back to my senses when Seven suddenly grabbed my left hand and kissed the top of it. “You’re spacing out, my Haniel.”

“Ow, just got tired from work.” I reached out for his right cheek and pinched it. He acted as if he got hurt and afterwards, he gave me the smile that made me fell in love with him.

Yes, I am in a 5-year relationship with Seven and we are still counting.

 

Seven is the guy that I wanted to be since when I broke up with the cheating . He made me feel that I am the only one despite of my imperfection. He made me trust him 100% and made me feel that I deserve to be loved. He is truly a patient and caring guy even though sometimes I push him away whenever I am stressed. He can make everything easy and comfortable. He really loves me. And he is worth to have the whole me. My love and my trust. F, I this guy so much.

When I said yes, I am the one who cried instead of him. He got worried and he thought that he forced me to agree with our relationship. I explained to him that I cried because he finally asked me to be his girlfriend. That, I can’t wait to officially date him.

Seven never lacks to make me happy. He never give me a headache about having an affair or let other people interfere our relationship. He gives me reasons to choose him everyday. To never get tired of him…to never fall out of love.

Seven immediately got close to my parents and even to my brother who never liked my exes before. Because of Seven, Ice also became vocal with his girlfriend and what he wants in his life. They also want to meet Seven this Christmas so I think I’m flying to states with him. Everything is fine with them except from Heaven who became friends with Jin. She still cannot understand why I ended up with a different guy and not with Jin. I told her that Jin and I never had romantic feelings for each other.

I already have the perfect guy for me and he is the one for me.

I love you, Seven.

 

“Haniel, where do you want to go? I mean, our anniversary is getting near and your birthday also. Where do you want to go?”

“Philippines? I want to surf or just simply going to beach.”

“Good idea! I feel like I’m going to have a good time there too.” Then he snatched his phone from his pocket and search the best beaches in the Philippines.

We talked all about the trip for our anniversary and my bir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter