Chapter 9

More than a Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoonhae wasn't able to participate in any games that Mr Nam had prepared. She even pleaded him to let her play but he still said no. Yoonhae watched her friends play with jealousy. They were having so much fun. They even get to play in the lake. Yoonhae felt like jumping into the lake but she knew that it will make her wound much more worst.

Jinhwan saw the sadness on the injured girl's face.

"Why do you look so gloomy?"

"Because I'm unable to play...."

Jinhwan giggled. Yoonhae shot him a glare and he stopped laughing.

"Well, I'm sorry to hear that. On the bright side, you won't be sweating," Jinhwan stated.

"Let's find something to play that doesn't require walking, running or whatever."

Jinhwan agreed and both thought of something to play between the two of them.

"How about Charades?" Jinhwan suggested.

"Sounds interesting. Let's play!"

Jinhwan clapped gleefully, feeling really excited to play the game. They were having so much fun by just playing among the two of them. While they were playing, their classmates stopped whatever they were doing and joined the two of them. Everyone was there except Chaeyoung. She was busy doing her nails (again) in her dorm. She doesn't bothered to go out. She would just waited for dinner before she come out. Even Mr Nam was there. Myungsoo, their classmate who doesn't talk much, became really talkative after playing the Charades.

It was dinner time when all of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter