Chapter 13

More than a Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoonhae and Hanbin both realised their feelings for each other. However, they didn't think of confessing to each other. Eunhae had been telling her bestfriend to confess but the girl didn't want to.

"I don't want to be seen as a girl who is desperate."

"She's right," Nayeon nodded.

Eunhae sighed. As much as she wants to argue with her besfriend, she knew Yoonhae was right. She also didn't want to be the first one to confess to Bobby about her crush on him.

However, if they were to wait for Hanbin to confess, it will take years for him to do so. By the time if he wanted to confess, Yoonhae already married.

 

"You're a guy, you should be the one who confess!" Junhoe stated.

The boys nodded.

"But..."

"If you're not, I'm the one who will confess to her," Chanwoo said casually.

Everyone eyed him. They were shocked.

"Since when you're into Yoonhae?"

"Since I saw her beautiful smile," Chanwoo recalled and smiled at the moment where he accompanied her to the bookstore.

Yoonhae really have a beautiful smile. Her smile was contagious.

"There, you have a competition. It's now or never, flower boy," Jinhwan said.

Hanbin signed and dropped his head on the table. He just didn't know how to confess to Yoonhae. Yeah, they had been together since they were born, but to confess to her, it's totally a different thing now.

"We help you," Chanwoo offered.

Hanbin nodded and agreed his friends' help. Chanwoo wasn't joking that he said he liked Yoonhae. She was his eye candy. However, it wasn't hurt to give in to Hanbin because they were brothers and Chanwoo wanted to see Hanbin lived happily with Yoonhae.

Hanbin was thankful towards his friends. He didn't know what he would do without them by his side.

 

Friday came fast. It was the day he wanted to confess to Yoonhae. He couldn't sleep the whole night the day before. His nervousness t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter