Chapter 24

More than a Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't let Hanbyul off your sight! Tell Jinhwan to take good care of Hanbyul!" Mrs Kim reminded him.

"Yes, Mum! I will take extra care of her because I'm her brother!" Hanbin emphasized on the words 'I' and 'I'm'.

Why would Jinhwan has to do that when Hanbin was her brother. Yoonhae helped to carry Hanbyul in his arms while Hanbin carried the bags.

If you're one of the passerbys, you thought that they were one family.

Yoonhee also tagged along with Yunhyeong. Both the older ones need a break from hectic work. Yunhyeong and Bobby were the ones driving. The two sisters along with Hanbin and Chanwoo took Yunhyeong's car. While the rest took Bobby's.

Hanbin slumped in his seat. He was upset. Hanbyul chose to sit with Jinhwan instead of him. Jinhwan managed to stuck out his tongue at his bestfriend before getting into the car. If his stare could kill people, Jinhwan has been dead long ago.

"Come on, Hanbyul's going to be fine with Jinhwan. I'm sure he will protect her," Yoonhae assured him.

On their ride home, Hanbin had fallen asleep on Yoonhae's shoulder. If not he would keep blabbering about Hanbyul didn't chose to sit with him and chose Jinhwan instead. About him being the brother of her not Jinhwan.

 

"Hey, we are here," Yoonhae woke him up.

His eyes lid opened slowly, registering the scene before him. It was a beautiful beach. He could see it from the car window.

Yoonhae got off the ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter