Chapter 10

More than a Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were back in school. The students missed the moments they shared during the camp. Even though Yoonhae wasn't able to participate in any of the activities, she still had fun. Including Chaeyoung. No one knew what happened between the two of them because none of them talked about it. It was the best for both of them to left all the bad memories behind.

"How's your leg?" Hanbin asked.

"Much better," Yoonhae smiled.

Honestly, her leg was still in pain. She was having a hard time sleeping every night. She can't move so much, if not, the pain comes back. It would take a long time for the pain to subside.

Lunch came quick. Yoonhae waited for the rest of her classmates to leave the classroom before she make her move. She didn't want anyone to see her having a hard time walking. When the place was clear, she took the chance to get up and walked out. Slowly.

"Yoonhae?"

She froze. She turned around hesitatedly.

"H-hey Jinhwan!" Yoonhae smiled and smiled (too) widely.

"What are you doing here alone?"

"I'm going to the cafeteria."

"Let's go together then!"

Yoonhae nodded and followed suit. She held the the handle by the wall to steady her walking. It hurts but she had to it up. She stopped once in a while before continued walking. She cried inwardly trying to suppress the pain.

Why does it have to be so far?

Yoonhae took the seat beside her bestfriend.

"You're here.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter