Chapter 31

More than a Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoonhae woke up when she found out the other side of the bed was empty. Hanbin wasn't there. She heard the shower on and assumed that he was having a bath. She looked at the time and it was already 12pm. She went to lay down back on the bed and waited for Hanbin.

Hanbin entered the room with only towel around his waist. Yoonhae admired her boyfriend's body.

Since when his body so built up.

She watched him getting dressed, "Where are you going?"

"Work."

"Can you not..." Hanbin heard the sad tone in her voice.

He walked over to her when he already put on his jeans and wifebeater.

"Why? Are you sick?" he asked worriedly.

He checked her forehead to feel her temperature.

"No.. I wanna be in bed with you.."

He giggled. His girlfriend couldn't be any cuter.

"Sorry dearm but I have work..." He looked at her apologetically.

Yoonhae got up and pouted. She sat on his lap and faced him. Yoonhae knew she looked so messt as she just woke up but she doesn't care.

"You're beautiful," he said and stared into her eyes lovingly.

Yoonhae traced her finger seductively on his chest. She leaned in and kissed him. Their kiss was slow at first, but Hanbin kissed her passionately after that. He grabbed her and pushed her closer to him. She wrapped her hands around his neck. Yoonhae could feel that his little one was getting hard and she stopped kissing him.

"You're gonna be la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter