Chapter 15

More than a Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoonhae went to school as per normal. She showed no glint of sadness. She shouldn't let that small matter affect her in anything. She didn't want this matter to ruin her friendship with Hanbin.

She saw her bestfriend the first she entered the class.

"Morning bestfriend!" Yoonhae greeted with a wide smile.

"Hello beautiful," Eunhae greeted back.

Yoonhae took the seat beside her bestfriend. Eunhae knew what had happened last week. Yoonhae had told her yesterday. Eunhae was mad and disappointed. It was unexpected. She wasn't mad at Hanbin. Not at all. But it was Chaeyoung she was mad about. Eunhae turned and looked into her bestfriend's eyes, to see any sadness but her bestfriend didn't showed any.

Wow, she is good at pretending she's okay....

Class was starting and the last student to enter the class was Chaeyoung. She walked passed Yoonhae and smirked. Yoonhae ignored it and focused her attention to the teacher infront.

 

"Yoonhae must be really upset...." Jinhwan uttered softly.

"I know, right?" Junhoe said.

Hanbin had been upset ever since Friday. He tried to call Yoonhae but she didn't answer her call. He even went to her house but no one was at home. He grew more worried. He received a text from Yoonhee. The older one said that Yoonhae was fine and she won't be home during the weekend. Yoonhae only replied to all his text messages and call yesterday.

The boys saw Yoonhae and Eunhae walking towards their table.

"Hello ladies," Bobby cooed.

"Hello Bobby/small eyes."

Hanbin looked at his bestfriend.

"Hello Yoonhae."

"Hi Hanbin," Yoonhae s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter