Chapter 25

More than a Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoonhae, Eunhae, Yoonhee, Nayeon and Hanbyul shared a room together. Jinhwan, Hanbin with Yunhyeong while Bobby, Chanwoo with Junhoe shared a room.

Hanbin couldn't stop glaring at Jinhwan. The latter was sitting uncomfortably at the end of the bed. Too scared to even sit near Hanbin. Yunhyeong watched the two youngsters and chuckled.

"Come on, we should get going if you wanna go to the beach."

"Good idea!" Jinhwan quickly dashed out of the room.

The rest were already at the beach. The three of them were the last one to arrive.

"What took you guys so long?" 

"Let me guess, Hanbin still glaring at you?"

"And he is now." Junhoe added.

Jinhwan glanced behind scaredly and it was true. Hanbin still glaring at him. Jinhwan swallowed the lump in his thoart. Cold sweats broke out. Jinhwan doesn't mind as long as Hanbin doesn't stop him from playing with Hanbyul. Hanbin stopped glaring once he saw Yoonhae at sight. His gaze softened. Her body was wow. He couldn't take his eyes off of her.

"Noona have such a y body, don't you think so?" Chanwoo stood beside him.

Hanbin turned to look at him.

"Anyone who got her will be very lucky. You know, I will confess to her anytime now if you have yet to do it," Chanwoo reminded him and walked off casually to play with the others.

Hanbin looked at the younger one and sighed. He really needs to do it soon. He going to take this opportunity to confes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter