Chapter 20

More than a Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoonhae got out of bed quietly as she didn't wanna wake Hanbin up who was sleeping soundly. She tiptoed out of his room. At the same time, Mrs Kim was just passing by his room.

"Omonim!" Yoonhae was caught of guard.

Mrs Kim giggled.

"I know you slept there last night. Don't worry, Yoonhae-ah. I already accepted you," Mrs Kim smiled.

Yoonhae thought Mrs Kim would be mad because she slept in her son's room. Instead, she didn't mind at all. Yoonhae blushed.

"I have to go to my Office to do some last minute work. Could you cook for them breakfast?" Mrs Kim asked.

"Of course, Omonim. Have a safe journey!" Yoonhae bowed.

Mrs Kim bid her goodbye before leaving the house. Yoonhae went to the kitchen to check what she can cook for the two siblings. She decided took American breakfast for the two of them.

While waiting for the bread to be toasted, she cooked the eggs and bacon. The smell lingered into Hanbin's and Hanbyul's room. Both siblings woke up and left their room. They followed the scent until they reached the kitchen.

"Morning, Eonnie!" Hanbyul chirped.

Yoonhae turned and saw Hanbyul in her brother's arm. Hanbin didn't even looked at the mirror to see how he looked like. He had that y bed hair and Yoonhae loved it.

"Take a seat. Breakfast is ready soon."

Both took their respective seats. Yoonhae put Hanbyul's breakfast on her princess plate while Hanbin's and hers on the normal plate.

"Enjoy!"

Yoonhae let the two siblings digged into their breakfast first. She wanna know if her breakfast suits their tastebud.

"How was it....?" She asked nervously.

Hanbin and Hanbyul were the second people she cooked breakfast for. The first time was she cooked for her family. When her parents were still around.

Both siblings gave her tumbs up. They were busy savouring the breakfast to even speak up.

Yoonhae sighed of relieved. She was able to eat her br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter