Chapter 21

More than a Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the whole journey to their favourite cafe, Bobby couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear. Hanbyul noticed that creepy expression on Bobby and whispered to Jinhwan that Bobby Oppa was crazy. Jinhwan chuckled and agreed to it. They decided to grab lunch over at the cafe. Junhoe was so looking forward to it as he could meet Nayeon. It wasn't enough for him to be meeting her in school or outside school. He was excited but he wasn't grinning from ear to ear like Bobby.

"Are you sick or something?" Jinhwan couldn't helped but asked because that sight of Bobby was really creeping everyone out.

"Eunhae is coming over!!" Bobby exclaimed.

"And then?"

"I miss her so much!" Bobby's confession made all of his friends gagged loudly.

Even the little Hanbyul showed a disgusted face to him. But he doesn't mind beause his Eunhae was coming over.

"Hello guys! Hello Junhoe!" Nayeon greeted.

"Hello!" Junhoe's smiled.

"The usuals?"

Everyone nodded. Nayeon noticed there was a new member at the table. She bent down to meet the little girl's eye level.

"Hi sweety, what would you like to eat?"

"Hmm... What would you recommend?"

"We have kids meal. Would you like that?"

Hanbyul nodded and grinned, "Yes, please!"

Nayeon wrote it down.

"I will come back with your order, Ma'am," Nayeon winked and tapped the little girl's nose before walking away to send in their order.

Few m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter