Chapter 32

More than a Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoonhae had been babysitting Hanbyul since the day Hanbin had worked at the Cafe. She would sent the little one to school, her dance class and also fetched her. Hanbyul sometimes asked Yoonhae to bring her to the playground so she was able to play with Myungki. Both Hanbyul and Myungki had gotten closer. Same goes to Yoonhae and Myungsoo. Apparently, they shared the same hobby; reading.

"I have a lot of collections of books at home."

"Oh my, it will be interesting if I get to look at all of it!"

"Would you like to come over then?" He suggested.

Yoonahe didn't expect he would asked her that.

"Huh? You sure?"

"Sure, why not? You guys could have cookies," he beamed.

Yoonhae thanked Myungsoo. It was nice of him to invite her over to his house. She was excited to see all his collections.

It was a short walk from the playground to Myungsoo and Myungki's house.

"Come in," Myungsoo opened the door wide enough to let the two girls in.

"Thank you," Hanbyul bowed.

"Nice house you got here," Yoonahe looked around.

"Thanks. My Mum really loves to decorate house," he said.

Yoonhae found the shelves full of books. She dashed to the shelves and looked at all the books with amazed. Some of the books that he owned, she had already read it. However, there was one book she had been finding but couldn't find it.

"This book! I've been searching for it!" She looked at Myungsoo's direct

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter