Chapter 7

More than a Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

warning long chapter ahead. not really that long but okay hahahaha

It was D-Day for Class C to go for ther 4 days 3 nights camp. The students were really excited for it. They couldn't stop talking with their friends on what to do when they reached there. Yoonhae bought 1 backpack, enough to fit all the things she need. Unlike Chaeyoung, who brought her two big luggage along with her designed handbag.

"I thought this is camp. Not a trip to Paris," Eunhae commented, loud enough for Chaeyoung to hear. Chaeyoung shot her a glare but the girl just shrugged it off.

It was time for the students to board the bus. Chaeyoung reserved the seat beside her for Hanbin but unfortunately, he sat with Yoonhae at the back.

It was a 3 hours bus ride so the students were able to take a nap. Yoonhae immeidately fell asleep once she got on the bus. She couldn't sleep the whole night the day before as she was really excited for the camp. Her head fell on top of Hanbin's shoulder. He tucked in the strain of hair behind her ear and admired the beauty before him. His heart skipped a beat. He took in a deep breath to calm his heart down. The last thing he wanted was for Yoonhae to wake up due to his heart beat real quickly.

The 3 hours passed by quickly. Before they knew, they already reached the campsite.

"We're here!" Bobby exclaimed and was the first one to exit the bus.

Hanbin waked Yoonhae up and told her that they already reached the campsite. She opened her eyes slowly and adjusted her eyes. She absorbed the scene before her. The campsite was really beautiful. It was a great place for camping. She had to give her school a credit for choosing a good place for camping. The students chattered excitedly.

"How all of you find this place? Gorgeous, isn't it?" Mr Nam shouted.

"YES!" The students chorused together.

"I'm glad all of you like it here. Alright, I don't want to hold guys back. I will pass you your dorm keys and you may proceed to unpack your stuffs."

The students nodded and went to queue before Mr Nam to get their dorm keys. Yoonhae was happy that she shared room with Eunhae. She doesn't really mind who she's sharing with. Both g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter