Chapter 22

More than a Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoonhae and Hanbin brought Hanbyul to the nearest park. The little one wanted to play in the playground. Jinhwan wanted to tag along and play with Hanbyul but he got dragged by Junhoe and Chanwoo. Bobby went missing when he had finished his food along with Eunhae.

"Hanbyul-ah! Don't play too far away!" Hanbin reminded her.

Hanbyul nodded.

Yoonhae and Hanbin sat where they could see Hanbyul clearly. Hanbin always had his eyes on his sister. He felt happy just by looking at Hanbyul having fun at the playground. Ever since Hanbyul was being born in this world, every sigle day of his life was full of happiness.

Yoonhae and Hanbin were busy talking to each other when Hanbyul came to them.

"Oh? Hanbyul-ah, who gave you that ice cream?" Yoonhae asked.

"That little boy over there," Hanbyul pointed to the boy who was at the swing.

Hanbyul pulled Yoonhae to the boy and living her brother behind.

"Can't I tag along?" Hanbin shouted.

"No!" Yoonhae answered and laughed.

From the far, she swore she saw Hanbin pouting.

Yoonhae squat so she was at the little boy's eye level. Hanbyul hid behind her, feeling shy.

"Hello young man, what's your name?" Yoonhae asked.

"My name is MyungKi and I like the girl behind you."

Yoonhae was taken aback by his respond. She didn't expect for the boy to be straightforward.

"Do you know her name?"

"Hanbyul."

"Are you alone?"

Yoonhae looked everywhere to see if anyone was looking for the little boy.

"Yes."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter