Chapter 8

More than a Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of the students felt motivated to win the treasure hunt. Junhoe, Yoonhae, Kyungsoo and Chaeyoung started their trail into the forest. Kyungsoo leads the way followed by the other three. It is because none of them knew how to read a map. Yoonhae passed her Geography class, however, she hate reading maps. Junhoe barely passed his Geography while Chaeyoung failed.

Basically, the treasure hunt were testing the teams' teamwork, observation and perseverance. It's quite challenging for the teams to find the flags as the colour of the flags were the same as the nature.

Chaeyoung followed her team lazily. Her face showed it all that she doesn't like to be in the geoup. She didn't care if her team win or lose. The important thing right now for her was to get out of the forest as quickly as possible. Yoonhae and Junhoe followed Kyungsoo excitedly. From time to time, Yoonhae slowed down her pace for Chaeyoung to catch up. She knew the girl doesn't like to be here but what oter choice does that girl have. She can't stay behind because she wasn't sick or injured. Chaeyoung was busy playing her nails that she didn't realised there's a big branch infront of her. Yoonhae saw it and quickly pushed the girl aside. Instead of Chaeyoung, Yoonhae was the one who got injured.

"Ouch!"

Chaeyoung pushed herself up and turned to see what had happened. She saw Yoonhae's leg was bleeding profusely. The injured girl silently cried in pain.

"Are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked (not) worriedly.

"I'm fine."

"Can you walk?"

Chaeyoung was really hoping that the girl couldn't walked so she could leave her behind. To her excitement, the luck was on her side. Yoonhae shook her head, telling the girl she couldn't walk because it hurts really bad.

"You wait here, I'll be right back!"

Chaeyoung quickly got up and made her way out of the forest.

"," Chaeyoung muttered under her breath.

Chaeyoung wasn't going to tell anyone. She was going to leave the injured girl there for her to die due to blood loss. Both girls had lost Junhoe and Kyungsoo along the way.

The sky was getting darker and Chaeyoung wasn't back yet with help. Yoonhae had a small hope for Chaeyoung to be a little kind to her but everyone knew that Chaeyoung was a heartless person. Except towards Hanbin, obviously. Yoonhae tried to get up but her leg failed her. Yoonhae was strong, so she was able to withstand the pain.

On the other hand, Yoonhae felt relieved that Chaeyoung doesn't injured herself. It is because the girl was too gorgeous to get injured or anything. She used to her getting injured instead of other people around her. Once, she saved her sister from the hot water that was spilling over the counter. Yoonhae's leg got burned by it but the injury was healed in few days.

Hanbin was resting at the dining area. His team came in first. It was all thanks to Myungsoo. The guy has really good observant skills. He decided to walk around the campsite and see whether Junhoe's team was already back. He was walking when he heard what Mr Nam said.

"-Yoonhae wasn't with you?" Mr Nam asked worriedly.

Junhoe told Mr Nam th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter