Chapter 6

More than a Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The students were training very hard for the Sport's Day event. They left 3 weeks before the actual event. Hanbin had invited Yoonhae to train soccer with him. Junhoe wasn't able to come as he got something else to attend to. He needs to get her ready for the match. He needs to make her used to the soccer ball without fearing of getting hit by it. While Eunhae had invited Bobby and Jinhwan over to train as they signed up for the same sport.

"Yoon! Try to stop the ball!" Hanbin shouted across the field.

Yoonhae gave him a thumbs up. When he kicked the ball towards her, instead of stopping it, she ran away from it.

"ARGH!"

"You're supposed to stop it," Hanbin stated.

Yoonhae gave the apologetic face, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay. You can do this," Hanbin motivated her.

The girl nodded and both of them continued to train.

 

The day's finally here for the students to compete with each other. Their competitive side were revealed. The sports were conducted simultaneously so they won't waste any time since it was only a one day event. The students cheered for one another and motivating each other to do their very best.

Yoonhae reminded herself not to be scared of the ball. Hanbin had trained her hard enough so she could do it. It's time for Hanbin's team to compete with the opponent's team. Bobby and his team managed to watch the match as they already finished their basketball match. Hanbin and his team were busy warming themselves up. Junhoe told them to hydrate themselves as the weather was really hot. It's time for their match to start.

"Do you think Yoonhae will play well?" Eunhae asked nervously.

She wasn't doubting her bestfriend. She was just worried that her bestfriend would get injured and also her fear will get worst. The last thing she want was Yoonhae to lock herself in the room.

The referee blew his whistle indicating that the match had already began. Hanbin managed to intercept the ball from the opponent and dribbled it to pass to Yoonhae. She managed to run after the ball and passed it to Junhoe. Junhoe received it and passed it back to Hanbin for him to score. Unfortunately, the ball was blocked by the opponent's goalkeeper.

"It's okay, we still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter