Chapter 4

More than a Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once Yoonhae and Eunhae reached school, they immediately handed in the assignment over to their teacher. They got ready for their English class which it has to do with singing. The students could either choose to rap or sing an English song. Yoonhae chose the a song by Taylor Swift. She had chosen Love Story. It was a song she was comfortable to sing. She had memorized the whole song ever since it had been released by the said singer.

It was Yoonhae's turn to sing her song. She calmed herself by taking in a deep breath. Eunhae mouthed 'goodluck' to her bestfriend. Yoonhae nodded towards her and started singing.

"...take me somewhere we can be alone

I'll be waiting, all there's to do is run

You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess

It's a love story, baby just say yes.."

Throughout the whole song, Yoonhae had been staring at Hanbin. It was like she was telling him how she felt.

"Thank you, Yoonhae. It was a lovely song! I feel like you are hinting someone with that song!" Ms Lee teased.

Yoonhae flushed and went back to her seat.

 

"You were great!" Bobby complimented.

"It was as if you were singing it to me." Bobby winked.

Yoonhae flushed and laughed the joke off. As usual, they had decided to hang out at the usual cafe which was located a few blocks away from the school. Thankful that the cafe wasn't so crowded. If not they would have to wait. Jinhwan and Junhoe ordered their usuals. The waiter served their food and drinks before serving the other customers.

They were talking about nonsensical stuff, when a waitress caught Junhoe's attention. He can't get his eyes off of her. She was like a goddess to him. The way her wavy hair flows.

Jinhwan realised that his bestfriend had been staring at the waitress and said, "Isn't she pretty?"

"Totally...." Junhoe answered. It came out loud enough for his other friends to hear.

"Who's pretty?" Eunhae asked.

Junhoe pointed his finger towards the waitress, "Her."

Everyone diverted their attention to the girl Junhoe had just point

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter