Chapter 28

More than a Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They decided to explore Busan. Not just the beach, but the streets if Busan and the market. They had tried different kind of delicious food. Their favourite among all the food they had tried was Milmyeon - wheat noodle with meat broth. It was perfect for the summer. While walking along the streets of Busan, all of them went separate ways. Hanbin with Yoonhae. Junhoe with Nayeon. Eunhae with Bobby. Chanwoo with Jinhwan and Hanbyul. Hanbin wasn;t upset over the fact that Hanbyul was closer to Jinhwan now. In fact, he trusted Hanbyul to Jinhwan. He can see that Jinhwan really loved his little sister. Hanbin didn't forget to buy something for his Mum. Yoonhae had helped him to pick out the outfits that were really suit his Mum.

While walking, Yoonhae saw a few girls checking out her boyfriend. She felt a tad bit of jealous. Hanbin didn't realised it. He was busy looking at the outfits that were hanging outside the shop. Yoonhae frowned and glared at those girls. Howewer, they were unfazed about it. Hanbin noticed the frown on her face.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Yoonhae smiled but her voice indicated something else.

"Did something happened?"

"Those girls were checking you out and giggling," she pouted.

He took this chance to kiss her pouty lips.

"Hanbin!"

"You're so cute," he laughed.

"I'm serious!" She folded her arms and looked away but she was blushing.

"Are you jealous?"

"On a second t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter