Chapter 12

More than a Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Saturday and Yoonhae doesn't feel like staying at home. Alone. So she decided to go out. She put on her jeans and V neck shirt with her pair of highcut shoe. The weather outside wasn't that hot. She left the house and waited for the bus to go to the nearby mall. She decided to buy new novels as she had already finished reading the ones she bought previously. She loved books! She loved to surround herself around books. Her dream was to be an author. She had been studying very hard to achieve her dream. She wanted to be an author who would be launching novels in Korean and English language. This way, she could attract foreign readers. She's into romance, fantasy and romcom genres.

While she was walking around the mall, Chanwoo saw her.

"Noona!" The boy called out.

Yoonhae turned around when someone called her.

"Oh! Chanwoo-ah! What are you doing here?"

"Hanging out alone. What about you?"

"Just wanted to stop by the bookstore."

"Do you mind if I tag along?"

"Sure, why not," Yoonhae smiled.

The young one melt when he saw her angelic smile. Now, he knew why Hanbin was so into Yoonhae. Her smile was really beautiful.

Both headed to the bookstore. Chanwoo made his way to the comic section and Yoonhae made her way to the teens section. She browsed every levels of the shelf to find books that she find interesting. However, she could only buy 2 as her allowance wasn't enough. It took her several hours to just choose 2 books. After doing much thinking and choosing, she went to find Chanwoo. She saw a boy sleeping on the floor with a comic book covering his face. She took it and put it aside.

Surprisingly, no staff came and wake him up. Maybe, they felt pity for the boy.

"Chanwoo-ah... Wake up..."

"Huh?? What... Wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter