Chapter 11

More than a Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank goodness with Hanbin's care, her leg had healed completely. It healed quite fast than she had expected. She had stayed over at Hanbin's place until her injury was healed. No one could take care of her if she went back home. Her sister was too busy with work and her boyfriend. She would oftenly went back to his place.

Hanbyul was happy that Yoonhae had stayed over. Atleast she had a friend to play with. Yoonhae was like an older sister she never had. It was fun playing with the older one. Out of all the games that they had played, Hanbyul liked the play date the most. It was the time where she pretend to be a doctor, Yoonhae was the patient and Hanbin is the assistant nurse for Hanbyul.

However, it was time for Yoonhae to go home. She couldn't stay long at his house. It was inappropriate. She hesitated when she wanted to leave the house. Hanbyul ran towards her and hung onto her leg, preventing her to go out.

"NOOOO! DON'T GO!" Hanbyul cried.

Yoonhae wanted to stay longer but she know she couldn't. She do not want to go back to the empty house but she had to. It is because that was her house, not here.

Yoonhae squate down and pried the little one's hands from her leg.

"Kiddo, I will come back. I promise," she smiled.

Tears threatened to spill out but she held it in. Hanbin carried his sister and comforted her. Yoonhae hugged Mrs Kim and thanked the older woman for letting her stay until her leg was healed. Yoonha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter