Chapter 1

More than a Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoonhae waited for her bestfriend at the usual place. They would go to school together every single day without fail! Also, as usual, her bestfriend arrived late.

"I'm really sorry!"

"If we run, we can still make it without being deemed as late."

Her bestfriend nodded and both of them ran as fast as their legs could carried them. Fortunately, they arrived on time before the gate was closed. Both let out the sigh of relieved and strolled into the school casually.

"Hello ladies~" A guy with a small eyes greeted them.

"Hey Bobby. Good morning to you," Yoonhae's bestfriend, Eunhae, greeted him back.

"Where's your handsome bestfriend?" Yoonhae asked.

"Who? Which?"

"Hanbin, who else~" Eunhae teased.

"Oh, he's in the cafeteria with Junhoe and Jinhwan."

Yoonhae nodded in understanding. The school bell rang indicating that class has already started. Students take their seats respectively.

 

"Oh my, class was hella boring! Can I quit school already?" Bobby whined and threw his hands up in the air, showing that he had surrendered.

"You have been saying that every since middle school. However, you are still here, beside me," Hanbin laughed.

"So you really want me to quit school, huh?!" Bobby said in disbelief.

"Yes, he does. It's so obvious!" Eunhae joked.

"I'm not leaving this school without Hanbin! Hmph!" Bobby quickly linked his arm with Hanbin. The girls laughed at how silly Bobby was.

They made their way to the cafeteria to have their lunch. Junhoe and Jinhwan joined them as well. Bobby complained to Junhoe and Jinhwan about how mean was Eunhae towards him. Eunhae had been teasing Bobby ever since middle school. The rest knew that Eunhae had been crushing on Bobby since forever. Except for the said guy. He's gullible as ever when it comes to girls and love.

"Hey Hanbin, I heard Hanbyul already entered pre-school. Does she liked it there?" Yoonhae asked while eating her lunch.

"Surprisingly, she loved it there. She didn't even wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter