Why Don't I Feel Happy About It?

My Boyfriend Is A Bully?

Your POV

I woke up so late! It's already 11am! Luckily there's no school today.

Today will be bored then..

What should I do today?

I went to check my phone and I see two messages.

It's from Eli!

I opened the first message and it reads,

 

To: Eunmin

Sorry Eunmin-ah.. I didn't mean to make you angry.

Can you forgive me? 

From: Eli

 

And tht second message,

 

To: Eunmin

Are you still angry with me? Why didn't you reply my message?

I'll get worried if you didn't reply me.

From: Eli

 

Gosh! I didn't realize his message since I've already asleep when he texted me! Hope I didn't make him worry much.

 

To: Eli

So sorry! I just saw your message.

I'm not angry with you, I just don't want you to fight with Hoon.

From: Eunmin 

 

I texted him back. And when I'm about to put down my phone on the table, he texted me back. Wow, that was fast.

 

To: Eunmin

You made me worried. I actually stayed up all night waiting for you reply keke. 

It's a great thing if you're not angry with me! ^O^ 

From: Eli

 

What?! He stayed up all night just to wait for my reply? Aigooo! How silly he is!

 

To: Eli

Mwoh?! You don't have to do that you know! >< I'm sorry about that. T_T

Now go to sleep already!!

From: Eunmin

 

To: Eunmin

Don't feel bad about it~ I wanted to do this, for you. ^^

Okay, I'll go to sleep now.

From: Eli

 

My heart started to beat fast. He has been doing a lot for me these days. 

Hmm... What should I do next?

Perhaps I should call Hoon oppa! I assumed that he's jealous yesterday because I didn't spend enough time with him.

When I was about to call him, he texted me.

 

To: Eunmin <3

Eunmin-ah, I miss you already. ><

Since there's no school today, I'll take you to somewhere! 

Is that okay? I'll pick you up at 12noon. ^^

From: Your Hoon oppa

 

Hoon oppa is so sweet! And I looked at the clock, omo! It's 11:30am already! I've to be quick!

 

To: Hoon Oppaaaaa <3

I miss you too! Kekeke oppa you're being cheesy again. xP

Deh! See you later!

From: Eunmin

 

I pressed the button 'Send' and quickly get myself prepared since half an hour is all the time I have. 

Soon, it's already 12noon.

I went out of my house and Hoon oppa is already there, with his car!

It's the first time he's driving after he got back in Korea today if I'm not wrong?

"Oppa! What's with the car? I haven't seen you driving since you came back!"

"I'm taking you to somewhere so I need the car~ Now, get on the car!"

Hoon oppa opened the door for me and I went in the car.

He's sure a gentlemen kekeke.

He started driving and I wonder where oppa wants to take me too.

After about 30 minutes of driving, we've reached the place.

This place... Isn't it the place where we used to come very often when we're young?!

"Eunmin-ah, do you still remember this place?" Hoon oppa said while smiling when he scan through the place

"Of course! We came here very often when we're young and we would always make our wish here."

"Let's go Eunmin-ah!"

Oppa pulled my hand suddenly and ran to somewhere. I feel happy when he pulled my hand, it brings back to the memory we had when we're young. 

Oppa stopped infront of a tall tree. "Then.. Do you remember what we promised each other here and what we did?"

I think for a while and the memory came back.

Omo! Why did Hoon oppa ask me that? I started to get nervous.

"Y-yes."

"We promised to marry each other when we've grown up here. And we even hide the fake rings that we had under this tree~ Come, let's dig it out!" And Hoon oppa started digging it.

So.. What does Hoon oppa mean by that?! I'm getting more and more nervous.

"I wonder if they're still here! I hope it's still here! Hey Eunmin, help me! Don't just stand there?"

"O-okay"

I went to help him. And not long after, we could see a small box. Hoon oppa quickly take out that little box.

"It's still here! Eunmin-ah we found it!" He opened the box and.. the rings.. the rings are still inside! "Look! The rings!" He continued.

I can't believe they're still there! So many years had pasted.

"Wae Eunmin-ah? Are you not feeling well?" Hoon oppa frowned at why I'm keeping queit all the way.

"A-ani. I'm fine. I just can't believe that the rings are still there."

"Ohh.." He said. 

"Eunmin."

"Deh?"

"Actually, there's a reason why I brought you here today."

"What reason?"

"Eunmin-ah." He held my hands which make me gasp.

"My feelings for you have never change. It's not a joke when I say I want to get married with you when I've grown up. I'm serious about that. I've liked you since we're young and it will go on forever. Eunmin-ah..... Could you, be my  girlfriend?"

I'm speechless. D-did Hoon oppa just confessed?? I'm dreaming, am I?

"Please accept me, I love you Eunmin. Getting married with you is my only wish." 

I'm still speechlees. I though he loves someone else? Why did he confess to me?

"O-oppa, I know you're joking. I know you love someone else." I spoke up finally.

"Someone else? What makes you think that?"

"That time when I went to your house. You told me you've found a girl you like isn't it?"

"That girl is you."

My eyes widened. 

"I've never like any other girls before. You're the only girl I like, in my entire life. So.. could you accept me?"

He confessed again.

I can't say anything. All the things I can think of now is, ELI.

Why? I should feel happy when Hoon oppa said he likes me too right? I should accept it right away right? But why? Why I didn't feel happy about it? And why did I think of Eli?

Something's telling me that I can't accept Hoon oppa because of... Eli?!

Why do I have that thought? I feel so confused.

Don't tell me, I've fallen in love with Eli?

"Eunmin-ah! Gwenchana?" I snap out of it finally.

"D-deh?"

"Are you okay?"

"Nae, I'm okay."

"Eunmin, so, what's your answer?"

"Oppa, I can't give you an answer now. C-could you please give me some time?"

I can tell that Hoon oppa is very disappointed right now. I feel bad about it.

"I shall not force you then." He smiled. It's a forced smile.

"Sorry."

"It's okay. I think we should go home now."

Was Eli really the reason that makes me reject Hoon oppa?

Gosh, ottoke????!!

Your POV end

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Wowww! Double update from me for the first time in this fic! I hope you guys are happy about that! ^^ Awwww Hoon... So sweet~ T__T But Eunmin disappoint him ><

 

Ayumiichann: Your comment always make me happy. I'm always happy when I see a comment from you too! :') Yeah I know! It's just too hard to have to choose from Eli and Hoon >< Hahaha, that's because he's a pigeon! Aegyo that belongs to pigeon is definitely different! Lol~ XDD

HwangMiHee15: She started to realise it already! Thank you! This update was a success ^^