Do You Still Love Me?

My Boyfriend Is A Bully?

A/N: Hoon with Soohyun! Hehehe. Chose this pic because Hoon's so adorable here! >< Hope you enjoy the chapter yeah~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hoon's POV

I chatted a lot with Eunmin ah while eating.

"Oppa~" Eunmin called me suddenly.

"Yes?"

"Can I visit your house after this?" She asked.

I'm a bit surprised by that. But I'm excited about her request cause I can spend more time with her if she come over to my place.

"What's with the sudden? Of course you can!" I replied in a excited tone.

"Ohh it's because I suddenly thought of it has been some time since my last visit to your house! I miss going to your house!"

"Someone miss going my house huh~ Are you my girlfriend or what?" I .

"Oppa!" I can see that she blushed. She's so cute!

"Okay I'll stop teasing you. Are you done eating?"

"Yuppp!"

"Okay let's go!"

"Let's go~"

 

-----------------------------

 

"Umma~ I'm back!" I shouted the moment I enter the house.

"Oh my son is back?"

"Nae! And looks who's here!"

"Omo it's Eunmin-ah! How have you been?" Umma seemed shock to see Eunmin haha.

"Annyeonghaseyo auntie Yeo. Nae, I'm fine thank you!" Eunmin replied.

"Staying over tonight?"

Please say yes, Eunmin-ah!!!! So that I can spend more time with you~~~

"Nae!"

Yessssssss you agreed.

A wide smile appeared on my face after knowing Eunmin will be staying overnight.

"Okay go and have a bath while I'll prepare your room for you~"

"Thank you Auntie Yeo!"

I wanted to go back to my room after Eunmin went to take a bath but umma called me.

"Hoonmin ah~"

"Nae umma?"

"My son is very happy today isn't it?"

"Of course umma!" I laughed.

"When can Eunmin-ah become my daughter-in-law?"

"Umma! We're not even a couple yet!"

"So what are you waiting for? Confess to her!"

"But.. But I don't know if she still likes me or not... She may like me when we're still young but I'm not sure of now..."

"How would you know if you doesn't confess to her? Try your best, son. I believe you can do it!"

"Nae. Thank you umma."

"Tell you this first. I only want Eunmin to be my daughter-in-law okay?" Umma smiled.

"Nae!!!" I smiled too.

"Umma i'll return to my room first."

"Okay."

I quickly return to my room and closed the door.

I walked to my bed and lie down on it.

Umma is right, how would I know if she still like me or not if I didn't try?

But.. Isn't it awkward if she say no to me?

Eunmin-ah, I hope you still love me... Cause.. I love you a lot, just like when we're still young..

"Oppa?" I heard the sound of the knock on the door and Eunmin's voice. And it stopped me from thinking.

"Oppa may I come in?"

"Yea Eunmin-ah! Come in! The door is not locked." I replied.

I quickly sat up and wait for her to come in.

"Oppa what are you doing in the room?" Eunmin was smiling to  me. Her smile... It melts my heart.

"Ohh nothing much! You had your bathe already?"

"Yupp!"

"Come here and sit beside me! Why are you standing?" I asked her to join me when I realized that she's standing.

"Oh yea hehe."

"Eunmin-ah.." I called her when she sat down beside me already.

"Nae oppa?"

"Can I... Can I ask you a question?"

"Nae of course you can oppa! What is it?"

"Ermmm... Ermmm..."

"Ermm what? Just tell me oppa!"

"Okayyy... Eunmin-ah, there's a girl that I liked since young. But I'm unsure if she likes me or not.. Should I.. confess to her?"

She seemed shock after hearing that.

"O-hhh I think you should confess to her! Hoon oppa you're really nice I believe she like you too!"

"Really??? Okay!!! Thank you Eunmin-ah!!! I'll confess to her when the time is right." I smile to her happily.

Yesss I'll really confess to you soon Eunmin-ah. You said I'm nice so it shows that you.. like me back too right? I hope it is. No matter what I'll try my best!

"Eunmin-ah it's quite late already. I think you should rest."

"Really? Okay."

"I'll cook breakfast for you tomorrow~"

"Nae gomawo oppa!!! You're the best!"

"Hahaha okayyy. Now go to sleep!" I hold her hand and pulled her to her room.

"Now sleep." I helped her to cover the blanket onto her, just like a kid.

"Arraseo I'll sleep. Oppa you're not going back to your room?"

"I will go back only after I see you fell asleep." Actually it's just because i want to see your cute face when you're sleeping..

"Aigoo oppa~"

"Sweet dreams Eunmin-ah." I kissed her on her forehead.

"Good night oppa."

"Good night."

And slowly, she fell into a deep sleep. I bet she's tired after the entire day.

Her sleeping face indeed is very cute.

I smiled to myself while looking at her face.

"Eunmin-ah... The one who store my heart.. The one who makes my heart beat.. Sleep well" I kissed her forehead again.

I walked out of the room and closed the door slowly so that I won't wake her up.

Hoon's POV end

---------------

 

Your POV

What....? Did I hear the wrong thing?

Did Hoon oppa just said that he has a girl he likes already?

The moment I heard that it felt like my heart are torn apart into thousands of pieces.

Why oppa has someone he likes already?? Didn't he know that I've liked him all along?!

I wanted to cry so much during that moment but I hold my tears cause I don't want Hoon oppa to see it and know my feelings..

After that Hoon oppa asked me to go to sleep.

He accompanied me to my room and says that he'll leave only after seeing me fell asleep.

How can the other guy as sweet as Hoon oppa?! Only Hoon oppa is like this.

And this is why I love him.

"Sweet dreams Eunmin-ah." He kissed me on my forehead after that.

It makes my heart beat faster!

Hoon oppa! Don't make me fall for you please? Because.. You've already found a girl you like...

"Good night oppa" I tell him.

"Good night."

With that, I fell into a deep sleep...

Your POV ends

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Omg...I'm so sorry readers... I've actually got the chapter ready and wanted to update already. But you guys know about Asianfanfics is down the other day right? When it recovers, I discovered that what I've written is gone TT_TT So I have to re-write again. And the re-write version wasn't as good as the the first time I wrote. >< Sorry for the late update na. :(

 

Omo! You guys really want Eli eh??? You all asked for more Eli kekeke~ xD No worries! Next chapter! Next chapter your favourite Eli will be inside! ^^ I've to write about Hoon so that I can continue with the chapter~ Do understand~ ^^ And sorry again for the super late update >< I'll try to update the next chapter asap! Maybe tomorrow~

 

kagaki: ><

issah95: ^^

jesslyn1234: THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D Really sorry for the late update :(

djgirl: Like I said, next chapter~ ^^ Wait for it hehehehehe~

Ayumiichann: Yupp! You're my fav reader! ^^ Hahahaha~  Hehe yea Hoon is a sweet guy! ^^ Thank you so much for your support! ^^

emogurlz246: ^^

ishiphyukfany: Thank you so much <3

helloimbm: Sorry late update ><

interflowr: Yupppp! ^^

ekaaputri10: Thanks for support! ^^ I will~ Hehehehee

milkmaniac: Yesss! Hahahah and yaaa Xander lol! xD

wookie_saranghae: Hehehe~

Misakilovessnow: Thank you! Hope you like it! ^^

ishiphyukfany: Yesssssssssss! Hahaha~