Forever ♥

My Boyfriend Is A Bully?

Your POV

Eli oppa is finally back to school again!
 
But I was worrying that he and Hoon would get into a fight.
 
When I stepped into the classroom, I didn't see Hoon.
 
Is he absent? 
 
He is absent, right?
 
That means they won't get into a fight. I felt relieved.
 
School ended earlier than I expected today. Is it because there's Eli with me? *Blush*
 
"Let's go~" Eli said standing infront of my table, waiting for me.
 
"Let's go!" I said as I stood up and began walking.
 
"Wait!" 
 
"What is it?" I frowned. 
 
He held my hand. "Did you forget that you're not alone anymore and you have a boyfriend now?"
 
I frowned more at his question.
 
"Why did you say that?"
 
"Because you're walking without holding my hand."
 
"I'm sorry." I looked down at the ground.
 
"No it's not your fault." He smiled. "I guess you have to get use to it and remember that you're not alone now anymore and you have me."
 
"I will." I smiled too.
 
"And I will hold your hand forever."
 
He's being sweet again.
 
"Stop your mushy words." I hit his arm playfully. 
 
"Kaja!"
 
The way back to my house was filled with laughter.
 
We're heading to my house because Eli wanted to watch some movies and spend a simple day with me.
 
"Hmm.. Shall I cook dinner for you today?" He asked.
 
"Yesss! I've missed your cookings!" I said jumping up and down in excitement.
 
"You're so cute."
 
I smiled at his compliment.
 
"Eunmin-ah." I heard someone called me. This voice is familiar, but it surely doesn't belong to Eli.
 
I lifted up my head and I see... Hoon.
 
"What are you doing here?" Eli asked in a hateful tone.
 
"I came to look for Eunmin."
 
"Look for her? Are you trying to hurt her or her again, huh?" He grabbed Hoon's collar.
 
"I have something to tell her."
 
"It's not like i'm going to believe you." Eli lifted his hand up and was about to throw punches at Hoon.
 
"Oppa! Don't." I said grabbing Eli's arm.
 
"Why?"
 
"Just don't. Please?" 
 
"Fine." He pushed Hoon away.
 
"Eunmin-ah, can I talk to you?" Hoon asked.
 
"Okay." I turned over to Eli, he's still angry. "Oppa, don't worry, he won't hurt me." I tried to calm Eli down. "I'll shout if he hurt me so that you can come and rescue me, okay?" 
 
"Be careful Eunmin." I nodded my head.
 
"Let's go." I turned myself over to Hoon once again.
 
We walked to a corner. It was silence all the way until Hoon broke it.
 
"I'm happy that you and Eli are back again." 
 
"Ahh? Deh, thank you."
 
"I'm sorry Eunmin." He blurted out. "I'm sorry for what I did to you that night, I wasn't thinking straight at that time. I've regretted it. I didn't mean to hurt you." He paused. "I miss you calling me Hoon oppa cutely instead of just Hoon. I miss the time when we would always hang out together. I miss the time that you would always did aegyo to me which will flutters my heart. I've missed every moment of us. I hope that I can be the Hoon oppa that would always protect you once again. Could you... forgive me?"
 
I knew it. I knew Hoon oppa was never a bad person. The Hoon oppa I know, is finally back. 
 
"I'm forgiving you." I smiled.
 
"R-r-really?!"
 
"Yes, Hoon oppa."
 
"You're calling me Hoon oppa!" He's so excited now. 
 
I smiled. "I never really hated you for that, oppa. I knew you did that because you were angry, you lost control. And it is me that caused you to did that. I've broken your heart and it stressed you. I knew you were never a bad person. I do believe you."
 
"I'm glad that you believed me Eunmin-ah. I promise you that I will not do anything to break you and Eli apart anymore."
 
"Like I said, I do believe you."
 
"Let's go back to Eli, or else he would think that I've killed you." He chuckled.
 
Eli ran to me the moment he saw me. "Are you alright Eunmin-ah? Did he hurt you?"
 
"Don't worry, oppa. Hoon oppa didn't hurt me."
 
"Hoon oppa? You forgave him?" I nodded my head.
 
"I'm sorry Eli. It's my fault that I've hurt Eunmin and caused the misunderstandings. I hope you can forgive me too?" Hoon oppa apologized.
 
"I told you Hoon oppa was never a bad person, Eli. Forgive him please?"  
 
"Alright, I shall forgive you too." 
 
"Thank you." They both gave each other a brotherly hug.
 
I'm so happy that everything is back to normal!
 
"Yah! Don't ever hurt Eunmin! Or else I'll steal her from you!" Hoon oppa joked.
 
"Don't worry, I'll never hurt her and I'll make her happy, right Eunmin-ah?"
 
I purposely jumped to Hoon oppa and linked my arm to his arm, I wanted to tease Eli.
 
"Hoon oppa can make me happy too!" I said.
 
Eli's face fell. "Now that Hoon is back. I guess you don't need me anymore. It's okay, you can go back to Hoon."
 
I bursted out into laughings. Eli oppa was so silly! I can't believe that I managed to trick him this easy!
 
"I was kidding oppa! Of course you would make me happy!"
 
"Yah! You tricked me!"
 
"Mehrong~~" I stucked out my tounge at him. 
 
With that, Hoon oppa laughed. "I shall leave now. I'm disturbing you love birds." 
 
"Oppa! Do attend school tomorrow! I missed the moments of us too!"
 
"I will attend school tomorrow! And, I should really leave now, look, Eli is jealous." Hoon oppa whispered the last part and I giggled.
 
"Goodbye Hoon oppa."
 
"Goodbye!"
 
"What did he say to you?" Eli frowned.
 
"Nothing! Let's go!" I pulled his hand.
 
However, he stopped me. "What is it oppa?"
 
"I love you." 
 
I was stunned by the sudden sentence, but a smiled was formed on my face after a while.
 
"I love you too." 
 
"Kaja!" This time round, he's the one who is pulling my hand.
 
This hand will hold on to my hand forever, right? :) 
 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
A/N: I'm back to bring you an update and this is also the last update! I have camp last week so I can't update. 
        Ughh and this is actually the second draft. My first draft was gone after I've typed it all. >< So pissed off! 
        So fast my story has ended! Did you read my notification about this is the last chapter? I hope you've enjoyed my story all along! ^^ 
        I would like to thank all my readers and subscribers. :') Thank you all for your patience and love! Author-nim love you all. :))
 
 
 
 
Ayumiichann: Yes that was cute! ^^ Okayy, not a lot of you are reading my Hoonmin fic :( Wuahahaha thanks for supporting all of my U-Kiss fic!! ^O^
 
kimryeora: Updated :) 
 
MinRa501: Lolol it's not :P 
 
 
kdwarmy18: Hahahaha :) And updated!!!!!!!!!! ><
 
ekaaputri10: Yes, it's the final already :(
 
yeahyeli: I'm still in Sec 2 because I came from Malaysia >< So I'm not taking O Levels yet~ And hahaha i'm not gonna tell you where i live etc~~ XDD PS: You changed your username! I changed mine too~ xD
 
airene: I see~^^ Thanks for reading!
 
HwangMiHee15: Haha i've missed you! xD I'm busy too >< Hope you like the final chapter! ^^
 
 
Baby_Natasha: Thank you! Updated~!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Annyeong all~! I shall see you all in my future fic? ^^ So please be sure to support my other fic!! Especially my new fic, True Love? ^^ Thank you and byeeeeee!
 
 
 
 
 
Before I really go off, here's a final bonus from me for my final chapter! Charismatic Eli for all of you! *DIES*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
PS: DO TAKE NOTE THAT I'VE CHANGED MY USERNAME FROM 'EunhyukYoungmin' TO 'MrsKevinWoo'! ^O^ GOODBYE~