Jealous And Jealous More!

My Boyfriend Is A Bully?

It's morning already and you are still in bed.

Hoon is walking slowly towards your room. He opened the door carefully without knocking it knowing that you must be still sleeping.

A smile quickly formed on his face the moment he see your peaceful face while sleeping.

He walks towards you and stare at you for a few seconds before brushing his hand through your soft hair.

"Good morning, beauty. Being able to see you early in the morning after a good sleep made my day." Hoon whispered and smile once again.

He then planted a kiss on your cheeks and left the room to make breakfast for you.

"Hmm what should I cook for Eunmin?" Hoon said to himself happily.

"AHHHH! Kimchi fried rice!" Hoon quickly take out some kimchi from the fridge and started cooking it knowing that it's your favourite food.

At the same time, you've just wake up from your sleep.

You blinked your eyes for a few more times in order to be more awake.

"What's that smell? Ahh! Hoon oppa must be cooking breakfast!" You're so excited that you actually ran to the kitchen.

"OPPAAAA!" You shouted.

"What?? What happened? Are there thieves????"

"Hahaha nothing happened! It's just that i'm excited for the breakfast!"

"Hooo Eunmin you scared me."

"What are you cooking oppa?"

"Guess?"

"Hmmmm... KIMCHI FRIED RICE!!!!"

"Hahaha yessss you're correct! It's kimchi fried rice!"

"Omo~~ Oppa you're the best! That's my favourite kyaaaaa~"

"Chill Eunmin-ah!"

"Opsss, i'm to excited hehe. When will it be ready? I'm hungryyyyyyyy~"

"It will be ready in a few seconds~ Wait for it at the dinning table first okay?"

"Okay!"

You quickly sat down at the dinning table waiting for your favourite kimchi fried rice excitedly.

"Kimchi fried rice is ready! Miss, here's your order." Hoon pretended as a waiter.

"Thank youuuuuu!" You hugged him.

"Now eat!"

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

Hoon's POV

I never know a Kimchi Fried Rice will make her this happy!

I feel so happy to see her like this too!

Eunmin ah you always make me happy..

"Oppa i'm ready for school!"

"Really? Okay let's go!"

We go for school after having our breakfast.

She was clinging my hand~ I'm just happyyyyyyyyyy~

Hoon's POV end

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

Eli's POV

I purposely walk passed Eunmin's house this morning cause I wanted to see her so badly.

But she will wonder why i'm there right?

What excuse should I use?

Oh yea I should bully her so that she won't suspect.

I heard that she'll go out of her house at this time so I just stand outside her house and wait for her.

But I've been waiting for ten mintues and she's not out yet.

"Forget it!" I'm pissed and i decided to head to school.

But I saw a lady came out from her house when I'm about to leave.

"Excuse me." I said to that lady.

"May I help you?"

"Ohh, ermmm, may I know if Eunmin is inside?"

"You're finding her? She's not home! She stayed overnight at her friend's house!"

"Really? Ermm never mind then. Thank you."

I walked away and head to school after that.

She stayed over at her friend's house? Who will it be? Aishhh...

By that time I reached school, I see Eunmin!!!

Arghhh she's sticking with that annoying Hoon again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, don't tell me she stayed overnight at his house???!!!!!!

Can't be right???? Please tell me NOOOOO!!!!

"Oppa! Thanks for your kimchi fried rice! That was so nice! And I had fun at your house last night!" I overheard Eunmin's words to Hoon.

WHAT?! SHE REALLY STAYED AT HIS HOUSE? OMG HOON YOU GONNA DIE.

I wanted to punch Hoon so much right now but I stopped myself after thinking of Eunmin might hate me more if I did that.

Suddenly i thought of the guitar practice and decided to tell her to have another round of practice today. I acted cool and walk towards her. She seemed scared but not anymore when Hoon pull her closer to him.

YAH YEO HOON MIN DON'T TOUCH HER ANYMORE!!!!

"Yah, we'll have another round of practice today. A week more to the performance remember?" I slightly give Hoon a deadly glare after finished my words.

"Of course I remember. Okay" She replied me and walked away together with Hoon.

Ahhhhh what should I do? I'm so freaking angry and jealous now!!!!!!

Calm down Eli.. I'm sure you'll get her!! Hwaitinggggg~

But how? 

Although they're not couple but I can tell that Eunmin likes Hoon from her eyes and the way she treated him.

And it is obvious that Hoon likes her too...

I have to think of something or else I'll lose to him......

Eli's POV end

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Your POV

I was chatting happily with Hoon oppa while Eli walks over to my direction.

I knew he wants to come to me and I got scared.

Seems like Hoon oppa noticed that and he pulled me closer to him.

"Don't be scared. Oppa is here. Oppa will protect you. I won't let him bully you." Hoon oppa whispered to me.

With that, I feel less scared.

"Yah, we'll have another round of practice today. A week more to the performance remember?" Eli said and glared at Hoon. Why did he glare at Hoon oppa?

"Of course I remember. Okay" I replied and walked away with Hoon oppa.

We walked back to our class but we said nothing.

Suddenly Hoon oppa stopped and turned me over to face him.

"I'm sorry Eunmin-ah."

"Sorry? For what?" I frowned.

"Sorry for not being there to protect you last time. Sorry for letting Eli bullied you, causing you to be so scared."

Hoon oppa's face looks so sorry now.. Awww...

"It's not your fault oppa. You did nothing wrong! You don't have to say sorry!"

"But still I didn't protect you. But from now on, oppa promise you that I'll always be there for you and protect you."

"Okay.." I was so touched and actually teared a bit.

"Aigoo Eunmin-ah~ You're touched right? You must know that your oppa is a very caring guy! Hahaha~"

Here he go, he's proud of himself again kekekeke. But he's indeed a very caring person.

"Stop praising yourself oppa!" I slightly hit his arm anf laughed. He laughed with me too.

"Let's go into the class!"

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Okayyyyy, here's my promise! Eli is in the chapter! ^^ Although he has a shorter part here but the next chapter will have a lot of his part~ THANK YOU FOR READING :)))) Subscribe and comment. ^^

 

winterflowr: Yes she does like Hoon. TT_TT But you believe Eli will surely win her over right? Haha! ^^

Ayumiichann: Hahaha your comment always make me happyyy~ xD Ermmm... Lololol~ Yesss forever worried about Eli lol xDDDD Don't worry! You trust Eli right? :P Hehe

djgirl: Hehe. Thank you! ^^And Eli's backkkkk~ xD

jesslyn1234: Yesss TT_TT Thanks! Updated :)

wookie_saranghae: Eli is here! :D Do wait for more Eli's part~

ekaaputri10: Yupp Hoon's so sweet! I envy Eunmin~ xDDD Lol. Yess it's Eli's part~ Thanks for reading and hwaitingg~^^

 

Done with update :) Hope you like the story so far! And thanks for your patience cause I update very slowly. ><