He.. He care about me?

My Boyfriend Is A Bully?

15 mintues had past... And Eunmin tell Eli that she's ready to learn.

"Okay, let's start." Eli said. *Isn't she taking too much time to rest?! Well, cause I really wanna spend the time on Music wisely.* He thought.

After that Eli started off telling her the basic things about learning guitar. And then he started teaching her.

 

Eli's POV

She's so clumsly aishh. She always got the wrong note.

Finally I can't stand it anymore and I went to her back and hold the guitar together with her.

"You shouldn't use too much strength. Like this, will be okay." I said to her and play the guitar with her.

Eli's POV end

 

Your POV

I was trying to play the guitar but it seems that I got the wrong note again.

While suddenly, I felt someone hold me from the back.

His hands were on top of mine, mine on top on the guitar, and I could feel his breathe.

There's no other than Eli and me in this house. So the person who's holding me now is E.L.I.

"You shouldn't use too much strength. Like this, will be okay."Eli said to me and play the note together with my hands.

"O-Okay."

I was shocked. This is the first time I'm so close to him, in a peaceful way. And my heart began to beat faster.

Calm down Eunmin! He's just trying to teach you so he had to do this!

We continue to stay in this position for a while, until Eli realised that how close we are.

"S-sorry! You practise yourself first, I-I'll go to the washroom." He said.

Your POV end

 

Eli's POV

I quickly rush to the washroom and closed the door.

I looked into the mirror.

What am I doing? She's the girl that I hate! I don't have to be kind to her!

And.. I hold her from the back..

It felt warm somehow with our body sticking together but she's your enemy, Eli!

Okay, calm down, when you go back, just teach her like normal.

I stay in the washroom, calming down myself until I realised how long I've stayed in the washroom.

Therefore I open the washroom door, and head back to the living room.

But at the moment, I saw her trying to play the guitar again.

She pouted suddenly and then she blow on her fingers.

I just stare at her, thinking that the action of her is cute.

I snapped out of it immdediately.

WHY DID I THINK THAT SHE'S CUTE? DAMN.

Wait, I think she hurt her fingers.

I walk to her and say to her, "Hey, did you hurt your fingers?"

"Huh? Ermm, I guess so."

I took her fingers and looked at it. It's so red and sore.

And her hands are so cold, the air con must be too cold for her.

I rubbed her hands unconsciously to make her hands warm.

She seemed shocked, well, me too. I don't know why I did that. So I quickly let go of her hands.

"Let's just end here today, make your fingers rest a lot so that we can carry our next practise soon." I said, feeling awkward at the same time.

"I will."

I walked her to the door and remind her again "Remember the things I've taught you today, or else you'll know what will I do to you!" I give her a death glare.

"I know, you big bully!"

"Yahhhh!" I kicked her in the legs.

"Ouchh!!! I'll go now!" She ran off straight away.

I closed the door after that.

Eli's POV end

 

Author's POV

"Everything went back to the normal after the so called guitar lessons with him ended! Aww my poor leg.." You said.

"I guess I only get to have peaceful life with him during the guitar lessons... He's compeletly two different person! A BIG bully on this side and a nice & caring guitar teacher on the other. Haizz.." You continued.

"By the way, why did he rubbed my hands? Is he trying to make me warm? I know my hands are so cold because of the air con.. I swear today's Eli is the most caring Eli I've ever seen! Wait.. Does that mean that.. He.. He care about me? Arghhh why am I thinking so much???"

Just then, something stopped you from thinking. It's the thunder.

"Is it going to rain soon? Please don't! I didn't bring my umbrella!"

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hmmmm sorry I don't really know how to write about the guitar lessons >_< Forgive me! Hope you like this chapter~ ^^

 

NOTE: My school's starting tomorrow TT_TT So I can't update that much.. >_< I'm sorry but I'll try my best to update! Please continue to support the fic! Thank you my readers, I always love you all :)

 

Time for me to do my reply again~ xD

emogurlz246: Yayy! Glad that you love it! ^^ I love it damn much too~! xD

love_eighteen18: Yuppp! Hottest guy ever weee~

hana_key: Wae?? >_< Is it too mischevious?? :O

MonkeyHeadaches: Omo your comment makes me laugh! xD Imagine Eli seducing her hahaha xDDD What makes you think that? Keke~ ^^

sunset31289: Thanks! Updated! ^^

Ayumiichann: Ohh, great then~ Haha yeaaa love everything about Eli! ^^ Really?? Your addicted?? Awww thanks! I've updated~! ^^ And yupp that pic is too hot! *Nosebleed* LOL! XD Sorry that i'm late but Happy New Year to you too! :D

 

Glad that you all like the pic that I've used for the previous chapter!!! I LOVE IT TOO~ A LOT! XDD Hahaha~ For this chapter, I've used a hot pic of Eli again~ Hope you all like it :)

 

PS: For those who didn't read my previous fic which is 'Please Be Mine', do support it! Thanks!!! The link is here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/94781/please-be-mine-eli-kevin-kevinwoo-romance-ukiss-you-elikim