Hug Or Not

My Boyfriend Is A Bully?

School ends finally and you almost forget that you will be having a guitar practice with Eli until you recieved a message from him. - "Yah. Meet me at the school main gate. Don't forget about our practice."

"Oppa! You will have to go home yourself today.. I'm having practice with that bully remember?" You immediately tell Hoon.

"Yeahhh.. Remember.. Okay.." He replied. And he seemed disappointed. "But where's Eli?" He continued.

"He asked me to meet him at the main gate."

"Alright. Let's go."

 

Your POV

Hoon oppa walked with me to the main gate to find that bully.

"Yahhhh you did that purposely right?" I heard some shoutings coming from the gate. And.. that voice belongs to Eli right?!

Finally we reach the gate and it indeed is Eli!

He is bullying people again! I hate bullies!!!!!!

"Ouch!" He punched that poor guy suddenly, which makes me got scared and buried my head into Hoon oppa's chest.

"Don't be scared. He won't hurt you." Hoon oppa said. That makes me feel secure again.

"I'm sorry!! Please believe me! I didn't step on your feet purposely!" That poor guy tried to explain to Eli.

"Ahhh!!" That guy received another punch from Eli again.

Just what Eli wants? He is just so unreasonable! He thinks everything he did was right and there's no wrong! That guy already said he did not did that on purpose, but Eli still punch him! Such a jerk!

Right now, Eli's going to punch the guy again!

"Yah Eli stop punching him!" Hoon oppa said suddenly and it stopped Eli.

Your POV end

 

Eli's POV

I was about to punch the guy but Hoon stopped me.

I stopped right away because Eunmin is beside Hoon. I don't want her to hate me more! I hope she didn't saw what I did just now!

I let go of the guy and he run away immediately.

"Yah Yeo Hoon Min is it even your business?" I acted cool and question Hoon.

"I'm not that heartless as you. Seeing someone being bullied of course I must stop that."

I ignore him and pulled Eunmin's hand. When I was about to pull her away, Hoon stopped me.

"Eunmin can't go with you." He said.

"What? WHY?"

"How would I know if you'll bully Eunmin too? Look at how you treat that guy.."

"Just shut up and go away you busybody." I quickly pull Eunmin away after finshed my words.

I remember that time I hurt Eunmin's hand by grabbing her hand too hard. So I grabbed her hands lightly this time.

I let go of my hand when we reached my house.

"Did you get hurt again this time?" I asked her.

She just shook her head, meaning she's not hurt.

Wait, is this obvious? I showed concern to her! This shows that I like her right? Aish why am I so careless? I can't let her know my feelings!

"Ermm.. Ermm.. Hey.. Come in.."

"O-okay"

"I'll get the guitar."

I went up my room and get the guitar. At the same time, trying to calm myself down. My heart starts to beat fast when I see her again!

I got back to her with the guitar after calming myself.

But no use!

When I see her again, my heart starts to beat fast again! FASTER AND MORE FASTER~~~

Ottoke?! My heart gonna expload soon~~

"Here's the guitar." I passed the guitar to her. "Play the song I wanna see if you've improved."

"Fine..."

She started playing and I closed my eyes to listen to her.

She improved again.

I open my eyes again and see her beautiful and serious face while playing the guitar.

I feel my cheeks getting hot.

My god am I blushing?!

Oh man a guy like me blushed!

Eunmin ah you're something... TT_TT

Without noticing, I've been staring at her..

She's kind of so attractive!

She made me to have a urge to hug her.

But I can't! She will know my feeling then!

"How was it?" She said after she finished playing the song. She's smiling so happily I asumed that she's happy with her own playing.

Her smile.. Eunmin ah don't melt my heart..

I.. I really feel hugging her!

"Hey Eli! You heard me?"

Should I...?

"Yah Eli! I'm talking to you! You heard me?"

Aishh! Should I hug her or nottttt?

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hoho! Ottoke?! Eli's having a hard time on deciding whether he should hug her or not~ xP Hahaha alright I finally updated.. T_T Please comment! <3 PS: I'm working on my next chap already. Please wait for it :)

 

djgirl: I like the jealousy too! Lol x) The next part is finally up! Omg I always update so late :(

MinRa501: Hahaha I understand x) Thank you!!! ^^ Finally updated TT_TT

MeBirDy: Oh hi!!! ^^ Thanks for reading hohoho! <3

Ayumiichann: XP Yupyup~ ^^ Nae finally I update ><

 

A pic just for my readers <3

DORADORA! ♥ I'm sure all of you are excited about it right? ^^ I love this pic~~ >< All of them looks so cute! Blonde pigeon Eli is sooooo charming! Hoho so handsome TT_TT AND AND OMG MY KEVIN OPPA IS SO CUTE KYAAAA~ He's an agel gosh! ♥ U-Kiss fighting! :D