Nice Eli?

My Boyfriend Is A Bully?

"Yah, Why are you so scared?"

"Because I don't know what will you do to me." You murmured.

After that you discovered that Eli's coming closer and closer to you.

"Yah what are you trying to do?"

Eli remain silent and continue to come closer to you until you've come to the wall.

Eli slowly move his face to yours, making you unconciously closed your eyes and shouted "YAHHHHH!!!"

You tried to push him away but he's too strong.

"What do you think I'll do to you?" Eli said suddenly.

"Huh..?" You opened your eyes straight.

Eli let go of you and said. "What an idiot. Do you think i'm even interested in you? Look at your frighten face ha~"

"What?!"

"Just shut up and wait for me. I'll get the guitar." Eli then walked away.

*Aishhhh.. What am I thinking?? And that bully Eli embarrassed me arghhhh!!!* You thought.

"Forget it."

You then walk to the sofa and sit down. "I didn't know that a bully's house is this clean."

"I bet it's cleanner than yours~" Eli who heard it, said to you.

"Of course not! Mine is a lot cleanner than you!"

"Stop it. Don't wanna fight with you when there's a project."

"SAME HERE!"

"I say stop it! And choose the song we gonna perform!"

"Fine~"

After that you and Eli discussed about the song that you two are gonna perform.

You've never seen Eli's serious side. He is so serious when it comes to music.

And he doesn't look like a bully when he talks about music, he seemed to forget that you are the one that he hated so much, the one that he would always want to bully.

It's the first time that you two talk to each other peacefully.

*It'll be so good if we could always talk to each other like this.* You thought while staring at Eli.

Eli happened to look up and he realised that you're looking at him.

"Hey, are you tired? I'll get you some drinks." Eli said and went to the kitchen.

*Did.. Did I heard the wrong thing? Did he said that he'll get me some drinks? So a bully can be nice too..* You thought.

"Here." Eli came back and hand you the drink.

"T-Thanks."

"You can rest for a while. Tell me when you're ready, and then I'll teach you how to play the guitar." Eli said.

*Here he goes again.. He's being nice again! Have he forgotten that I'm Jo Eunmin? The girl who offended him and caused him to bully her everyday?* You thought again.

"Hey did you hear me?" Eli waved his hands infront of you.

"Y-Yes, I-I heard it."

"Good."

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Okayyyyyyyyy so he did nothing but just scared Eunmin! xD Do you like the nice Eli? Hahaha~ And so sorry for not updating awww! I have no idea what to write so yea.. SORRY! >_< Please comment and subscribe!

 

REPLIES ----->

 

MonkeyHeadaches: Super cute and hot one! xDDD

Ayumiichann: Haha yea! It's not crazy~ Fangirls are just like this~ xD So now you know what he did to her already? Lolololol. xD Sorry if the outcome disappoint you ^^ 

Pinkiepink: Updated~~ ^^ Now you know already? Kekeke~ ^^

hana_key: Updated! ^^ Haha why laugh?? xDD

love_eighteen18: Yayyyy! Thank you! ^^ Thankz thankx for liking my story!! ^__^ I updated wee~ ^^ 

 

Finished with replying! xD

 

I LOVE READING AND RELPYING TO YOUR COMMENTS SO PLEASE KEEP ON COMMENTING! ^^ THANKS A LOT~ 

OH! AND I THINK THAT THE PICTURE OF ELI I USED FOR THIS CHAPTER IS SO HOT! WHAT DO YOU THINK? XD