Touched

My Boyfriend Is A Bully?

Your POV

"Uhhh.. I'm having a headache!" 

My head hurts when I woke up from my sleep.

Must be because of the rain yesterday! 

But I don't wanna rest at home because i seriously want to go to school.

I want to see Hoon oppa...

And, I want to practice the guitar, even though i have to be with the bully. 

Your POV end

 

---------------------------------

 

Eunmin is lying her head on the table because of the headache.

Meanwhile, Hoon has just entered the classroom. He frowned the moment he see Eunmin lying her head on the table.

"Good morning Eunmin-ah." Hoon sat down and patted on Eunmin's shoulder.

Eunmin, who is resting lifted her head up slowly. "Good morning Hoon oppa." And she forced a smile.

"Are you okay Eunmin-ah?" A worried face appeared on Hoon's face.

"Nae i'm fine. Just that i'm having some headache."

"What?! Headache? Is it because of the rain yesterday??"

"Y-yes." Eunmin said softly.

"Didn't you said you've brought your umbrellla?"

"Actually, I didn't bring it. I lied to you because I don't want to worry you. Sorry oppa." She gave him the puppy eye. "Forgive me oppa?"

"Alright. I forgive you."

"I know oppa is the best!" Eunmin giggled.

"Eunmin-ah you don't look find to me, do you want to go home? I'll tell the teacher."

"Don't!" She stopped Hoon. "I don't want to go home. It's just a headache you see? I'll be fine. Plus, I don't want to miss lessons."

"Are you sure you're fine?"

"Nae oppa. I'm sure. Don't worry."

"Alright then.." Though Hoon agreed, but actually he's still worrying about her.

Meanwhile, Eli was listening to their conversation. He started to felt bad about it.

Eunmin-ah didn't bring umbrella? How stupid I am! I didn't even think of that! If I know that I would have went to save her... Eli blamed himself.

 

----After school---

Your POV

"You're still going to practice the guitar?" Hoon oppa asked in disbelief.

"Yeahh, my performance is next week." I pouted. "Don't worry oppa, I'll be fine."

"Look Eunmin-ah, you're still having that headache. And you look so pale right now!"

Yeahhh, Hoon oppa is right. I can't have the pratice right now. The headache is killing me and I feel so dizzy. I think I can faint any time. But I must have the pratice! The performance is next week and I must do my best!

"Oppa. Trust me, I'll be fine."

He looked into my eyes for a few seconds. I think he wanted to protest but he can't. "Okay you can have your practice." Oppa said. I knew I will win!

"Thank you oppa!" I smiled at him.

"But promise me a thing. Don't force yourself if you really can't take it."

"Okay, I will oppa."

"Go now. He must be waiting." 

"See you at night, oppa." 

After saying goodbye, I went to the school gate to find Eli.

Weird, he waited at the gate first instead of walking with me from the classroom today. That means, he wouldn't pulled me to his house today, which is something I feel glad as I probably cannot take it if he pull me to his house.

Your POV end

 

Eli's POV

"Hey." I heard a voice from behind and I turned myself to the back. "Let's go." It's Eunmin-ah.

"Wait!" I stopped her when she started walking.

"What?"

"Let's cancel our practice today." I said.

"Why?!"

"You're not feeling well right? Go home and rest."

"I don't want to. Our performance is next week!"

"I know but you're not feeling well!"

"I can manage that."

"Okay then."

I gave up. I know she wouldn't go home.

Me and Eunmin slowly walked  to my house. She looked really weak and her face is really really pale. I can tell that she's forcing herself. But there's no way that I could stop her.

We reached my house and I asked Eunmin to sit down immediately. I went to my room and get the guitar.

However, I can't see her anymore in the living room when I returned. 

I scan through my house to search for her.

And I see a figure lying on the floor!

"EUNMIN-AH!" I rushed over to her.

"Eunmin-ah! Eunmin-ah can you hear me? Eunmin-ah!" I shaked her shoulder.

No response.

I touched her forehead. Omg!! It's so hot!

She must be having a high fever that's why she fainted.

I quickly carry her up in my arms and brought her to my room. I lay her gently on my bed and went to the bathroom to take a wet towel. 

I wiped her face using the towel and looked at her worriedly. 

Please be fine, Eunmin-ah.

Eli's POV end

 

Your POV

I felt my face being wiped by a wet towel. I tried to open my eyes but it seems like I can't. However, I struggle to open my eys a little bit but my vision is blur.

Though the vision is blur, I could see a body figure infront of me. Is that Eli? 

When I tried to get a clearer view of this person who's infront of me wiping my face with a towel, my eyes closed again.

After I gain my conscious, I found myself lying on a bed in a room and it's already night time.

I looked around the room and.... Isn't this Eli's room??

Why am I here?

Oh yeah I fainted earlier.

I felt someone holding my hand. I turned to look at my hand and I see Eli holding my hand with his hand. He's sitting on the floor with his head on the bed. He's asleep. 

Wait, so I wasn't dreaming! Someone really did wipe my face with a towel and that person is Eli! 

That means he took care of me since I've fainted.

The bully Eli took care of me!! Shocked.

I tried to free my hand from his but I can't. He's grabbing it tight. I tried again but... crap! I woke him up.

"You're awake?" He asked and I nod my head.

"I TOLD YOU TO GO HOME RIGHT? WHY DID YOU FORCE YOURSELF. HOW CAN YOU FAINT? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS JUST NOW WHEN YOU FAINTED?" He shouted at me.

Unconsiously, my eyes got watery and tears started to roll down my cheeks. I don't know why but I think it's because Eli is too harsh.

"I'm so sorry, i'm so sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you, i'm so sorry. Please don't cry! It's my fault. I'm just worried about you." He pulled my head into his chest and patted my back.

I can't stop crying. Soon, he pulled himself away from him and he stand up.

He punched the wall with his fist.

"Eli Kim you're a jerk! You made Eunmin cry! You made the girl you like cry!" He scolded himself while punching the wall again and again.

My heart hurts when I see him like this. Why? 

I have to stop him.

I got out of my bed weakly and stopped him by hugging him from the back. I hugged his arm along so that he could stop.

"Please stop! Look, it's not your fault! I'm.. I'm too weak so it's my fault." I said.

He turned himself over to face me. "I'm sorry Eunmin, i'm sorry." He apologized again.

I shaked my head and smile at him meaning it's okay.

We were looking at each other right now. So I decided to say something.

"Thank you for taking care of me just now.... Eli-ssi."

His eyes widened. "W-what did you c-call me?"

"Uhhmm.. Eli-ssi." 

"You called my name! Eunmin-ah you called my name! It's the first time you're calling me like this! Thank you Eunmin-ah!!"

He's so excited right now that he's hugging me.

"H-hey Eli! Let go of me!"

"Hehe i'm sorry. I'm excited."

"It's okay. It's late, I should go now."

"No! Stay here. Sleep here tonight. You're still sick you see."

I think for a while and I agreed. "Alright then."

"You'll sleep in my bed while I'll sleep the sofa beside my piano." (A/N: Remember Eli has a piano in his room? So they're sleeping in the same room~ ^^) 

"Thank you Eli." And he smiled at me brightly, is it because I call him by his name and not bully anymore? 

"Now go back to bed."

He tucked me in his bed and said, "Rest well."

With that, he walk over to the sofa and lay down on it.

He fell asleep very quickly. He's tired after taking care of me for the whole day I guess.

I'm such a needy person. People always have to take care of me...

I looked at Eli's sleeping face, he looked so calm.

This guy.. He's caring. 

I'm actually touched at his actions today. Taking care of me with his whole heart. And I can feel that he really care about me through his worried face.

I'm actually shocked at myself calling him by his name for the first time today too. Normally, I would call him bully or call him by his full name when he made me angry.

"I don't hate you anymore, Eli." I said softly and smilling, still looking at him.

I fell asleep after that. 

Your POV end

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Waaaaa! I'm happy because this chapter is long! You guys are happy about that too right? ^^ AND AND AND I love this chapter so much myself! >< How about you guys? Yayyy! Eunmin don't hate Eli anymore~ Eli you did a great job! :D Hahaha~

 

Hehe sorry readers if I disappoint you because Eli didn't save her from the rain but he took care of her when she's sick. :P I hope you guys still like it! ^^ 

 

HwangMiHee15: He didn't save her but he took care of her which touched her! How was it? ^^

Ayumiichann: OMG THE PHOTOSHOOT OMG!!! >< SCREAMED WHEN I SEE KEVIN KYAAAAA! *DIES* XDD Hoon so freaking hot omg! Eli so freaking handsome T__T All of them are hot! Hehe Eli didn't save her from the rain! >< But I hope what I wrote is still okay ^^He's a gentlemen for taking care of her too! :D

ekaaputri10: Yeahh! Awww thank you!! :'D

wookie_saranghae: Thank you!! ^^

MinRa501: Thank you! ^^ LOL!!! xD She didn't run back but Eli took care of her because of another reason~ Hahaha xp

 

THANK YOU FOR READING! ^^ PLEASE COMMENT! <3