Not Gonna Give Up

My Boyfriend Is A Bully?

Kyaaaaa Elvin my favorite couple!!! Elvin the sweetest couple foreverrrr! <3 Who ship Elvin too? Hahaha ^^ *Fangirling again* XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's POV

Hoon picked Eunmin up and went to school with her the next morning as promised.

I just hope that I can skip school... What to do if he approach me later on? Eunmin thought.

"Eunmin-ah, are you nervous?" Hoon asked Eunmin as he noticed her worried face.

"Y-Yes."

"Relax Eunmin-ah. Don't be nervous." Hoon patted her shoulder.

"Okay."

Once Eunmin entered the classroom, she could sense that someone is staring at her - Eli.

"Oppa, ottoke? He's.. staring at me." Eunmin whispered to Hoon as she's afraid that Eli might heard her.

"Don't worry. Just let him stare at you. Nothing's gonna happen. Now let's sit down!" Hoon showed her a warm smile and slightly glared at Eli who is sitting behind him which caused Eli to glare back at him too.

Lessons started and Eunmin just can't focus. One of the reason that distract her is that she's so worrying about what should she do if Eli force her to accpet him. The other reason is those constant stares from Eli. She know that Eli is staring at her non-stop, not even taking his eyes off her for a second, which makes her feel so uncomfortable. 

Finally it's break time, Eunmin just want to go to the canteen quick. But it seems like she can't as Eli stopped her.

"Eunmin!" Eli's calling out to her made her stopped from walking. She turned her body over unwilling and answered him. "Y-y-yes?"

"I want to talk to you, please?" He begged.

Eunmin turned her head towards her left to look at Hoon. She gave him a worrying look, as if she's asking Hoon if she should go with Eli.

It seems that Hoon got her message. He gave her a nod and a smile.

"Just tell him you can't accept him arraseo?" Hoon whispered to her. "Don't be nervous. Go with him now." 

"Okay.." Eunmin replied.

Eunmin turned  back to Eli. "S-sure. Let's g-go." 

Eunmin followed Eli to the school garden. Sometimes she would look back to make sure that Hoon is following them too. 

"Eunmin-ah."

"Y-yes?"

Why am I so nervous? I need to calm down! Eunmin thought.

"I'm sorry."

"Huh?"

"Sorry for confessing to you suddenly. I scared you did I?"

 "Uhmm.. Yeah.."

"I'm sorry for that but I mean what I said yesterday."

He really mean it?! Oh my god what to do? Eunmin thought.

"Have you conisdered about.. your answer?" 

"A-answer?"

"Yeahh.. Would you be my girlfriend? I-I really like you." Eli can't help but blushed a little bit at what he've just said.

Ahhh what to do what to do? I must say no to him! Don't be afraid Eunmin, just say out! You can do it! That's what Eunmin thought.

"I'm sorry but.. I can't."

Finally.

"Why??"

"I hate bullies like you! You are always bullying the innocent including me! You always make me suffer and now you're asking me to be your girlfriend? How can I feel secure if I would have to worry about if my boyfriend will bully me?" Eunmin said everything out. Thinking of Eli is a bully makes her angry and make her to have the courage to scold Eli. 

Eli stunned at her words. He didn't know that could make her so upset. Feeling guilty, he looked down on the floor. "I-I'm sorry."

"But, I'll change for you! I promise you that I would never bully anyone again! Could you please give me a chance?"  

There was a silence going on. It seems that Eunmin is thinking if she should give him a chance.

"Let's see if you can change... But this doesn't mean that I'll accept you, understand?"

"Okay! I promise I'll change! Thanks for giving me a chance!!" Eli got so excited that he's shouting. Though she didn't accept him, but he's happy that she's willing to give him a chance to change.

"Yah, don't be too happy."

"Opps, sorry."

"I need to go now."

"Wait Eunmin!" Eunmin was about to leave but Eli stopped her. "I have something to tell you... I know. I know you hate me so you can't accept me. And I know there's someone in your heart already. But I won't give up on you. I'll make sure that one day you'll love me back!"

Eunmin is shocked to hear that, and her heart started to beat fast. She never know that Eli can be this emotional when it comes to love. And.. What? He knows that she already has someone in her heart? Is it that obvious that she likes Hoon? 

"I n-need to go to the canteen. I-I'll see you at class later!" Eunmin did not respond to what he said, but she make an excuse so that she can leave.

She walked over to Hoon. "Let's go oppa!" She quickly dragged him to the canteen, with her heart still beating fast.

They bought their food and sat down to enjoy their meal in the canteen. 

"Eunmin-ah."

"Yes oppa?"

"Why did you give him a chance?"

"Ermm.. Ermm.. Because, I'm afraid that he'll be sad if I don't give him a chance. But I'm sure that I won't fall in love with him no matter what he's gonna do to win my heart!"

"After what he did to you, you still can be kind to him?"

"I just can't bring myself to say no. Do you think that I'm evil, oppa? I'm not that evil type person.."

"Ani! That's not what I meant!"

"Haha relax oppa. I know you don't mean that way." She gave him a cute smile.

"Hehe okay. Let's continue eating! Lessons will start very soon!"

Eunmin-ah you're too kind... I hope that it's true that you won't fall in love with him no matter what he do to try to win your heart.. Hoon thought. 

 

Meanwhile, Eli is still happy about Eunmin's willing to give him a chance.

He accidentally bumped into a junior while he's walking towards the class. He know that it wasn't the junior's fault. But he just want to blame that poor junior.

"Yahh! Don't you have eyes!"

"I'm sorry senior!"

He was about to hit the junior while suddenly he thought of what he promissed Eunmin earlier.

I need to be kind! Eli thoguht.

"Hey I was just joking. It's my fault, i'm sorry~"

"H-huh?"

"I said I'm sorry! Why do you look so shocked? The bell has rung, go back to your class now~"

"N-nae."

Who wouldn't be shocked? A big bully has suddenly changed to a kind man! 

Stupid Eli! You're about to break your promise! Haishh.. I guess I really have to control myself.. Eli scolded himself mentally.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: If you've noticed, I've changed my writing style a little bit in this chapter! Hope you guys won't mind XD By the way, the chapter short.. I just can't write long >< Aigoo.. But I still hope you'll like this chapter! :) AND AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACKS! I love reading at your comments, it gives me the energy to let me continue writing the fic!  :)))

 

And, HAHAHA you guys are so cute. Always fangirling over Eli~~~ (Lol me too xD) We're always so excited when we talked about Eli kekeke. ELI THE BEST!  :D

 

MinRa501: Aigooo make sure my fic won't make you hate Hoon in real life nae! >< Hehe nae pigeon confessed yayy! ^^

Ayumiichann: Yeahh >< But Eli's there to win her heart! Go Eli! Hahaha XD About the MV... yup yup! OMG ELI >< Yeahh AJ's hair's not nice but we shall accept it cause we're Kiss Me! ^^ We shall wait till his hair grow back hehehe :)

ekaaputri10: Hehe here you go! :)

wookie_saranghae: Awww really?! I always think that my writing is not good :( >< But thanks for your words! :D Hwaiting!