My Partner?!

My Boyfriend Is A Bully?

You went to school today happily~ Because you're so happy that Eli's not going to bully me in the morning today!

"Good morning!" You greeted your classmanes when you entered the classroom. They greeted you back and you went back to your seat.

*That bully is not here yet? Is he skipping his lessons again? No wonder he said he won't bully me in the morning..* You thought

First lesson finished and the second lesson is Music. You saw Eli enter in the class. The teacher is not here yet.

"That silly girl must be so happy. Unfortunately it's Music lesson which is my favourite one, of course I won't skip. Surely she didn't expect that I'll break my promise. Hahaha, you're dead!* Eli thought.

The teacher came and the class greeted her.

"Class, we'll be having an activity. This time, you guys will have perform using guitars. As some of you didn't know how to play it, those who know how to play must partner with those who doesn't.  So, choose your partner now!" The teacher said.

"Has everybody chose their partner already? Who doesn't have a partner?" The teacher ask after a while.

You raised up your hand since you don't know who to partner to.

"Anybody wants to partner Eun Min?"

"Me!" Eli said. And you were shocked, realy shocked.

"But you have a partner already isn't it?" The teacher asked.

"I changed my mind~ I want to partner Eun Min now~"

"Alright. Please sit next to Eun Min."

Eli went to sit beside you and said "You didn't expect it right? Hahaha I bet you're so scared."

"But afternoon's not here yet! This is a kind of bully too!" You went really angry

"Do you think I'll keep my promise? Ha~ Watch out, you'll have a guitar lesson from me in the hell soon." Eli laughed.

*Omg.. Yeaaa.. Really.. A guitar lesson in hell.. Why must him know how to play the guitar?? If not he don't have the chance to partner me.. Arghh* You thought.

"Starting from today! You guys will have to teach and practice! The performance will be on next month!" The teacher continued.

*To-today? So fast??* You thought.

When school end, you followed Eli unwillingly.

"Yah where are we going?" You asked.

But he ignored you and continue to walk.

"Yah! I'm asking you!"

"Shut up you're annoying! Do you want me to bully you right now? In the public?"

"Fi-fine.." You're scared whenever he raised his tone.

After that you just followed him and when he reached a building, he stopped.

"Yah annoying kid, we're here, happy?"

"Here? What's this place?"

"My house of course."

*WHAT?! HIS HOUSE?? WHAT IF HE DO SOMETHING BAD TO ME? HE'S A BIG BULLY!!* You thought.

"Why must it be your house? We can practice some where else too!"

"Just stop it and come in, or do you want to perform yourself?" He treaten you.

"Okay okay.. I'll just go in.."

*Imma gonna die!!!*

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Chapter 3! Woohoo~ What will Eli do to her? Keke~ Comment please~!

 

Pinkiepink: Kekeke thanks for reading!! ^^

Ayumiichann: Hahaha yeahh~ But I would love it if he bully me! I'll be happy too~~ Because he is Eli~ Hahaha! xD

MonkeyHeadaches: Ehhh don't know~ But I just feel that he's suitable for the bully role lol~ but the story's goona be fun~

bjoon15: hehehehe, thanks for reading~

YukiMaryyes yes yes~ i'll be sooooo happy even if he bully me! i want it so much hahaha, cuz i think i'll be fun! some more he's Eli and not other random guy~ xD