Behaving Strangely Again

My Boyfriend Is A Bully?

"Thank you class! You may leave now~" The teacher said. "Remember, the guitar performance will be held next month! Don't forget to practise." The teacher add on.

"Neh~" The class responded.

"I'm free today.. Let's have the lesson today." Eli said.

"Alright. At your house again?"

"Of course. Help me carry my bag~ Let's go." He then throw his bag at you.

*Stupid bully! His bag is so heavy! My bag plus his bag is equal to super heavy! Didn't he know I'm a girl?* You complained in your head. *Oh yeah he hate me. Why would he care if I'm a girl or if I can take it or not.*

You walked with Eli to his house once again.

It was silence all the way, and you're having a hard time carrying two heavy bags. Therefore you walk very slow.

Eli was laughing at you. An evil laugh. *I hope she'll like my bully~ Buahahahaha!* He thought.

Finally you both reached Eli's house. You quickly put down the two heavy bags on the floor and went to sit at the sofa.

*No no no, you're not gonna rest!* Eli thought and gave you a smirk.

"Take my bag to my room! Follow me." He said.

"WHAT?!"

"ARE YOU NOT HAPPY OR SOMETHING?" Eli said and give you a scary glare.

"N-No! Of course I-I'll carry y-your bag!"

"Good girl~" He said and patted your head.

*I'm not a dog! You don't have to pat my head like how you pat a puppy's head!* You thought angrily.

You followed Eli to his room and you were quite shock when you enter his room.

His room are full of music instruments, all arranged in a orderly manner.

*This guy sure loves music a lot...* You thought.

"Let's start our lesson~ Since we're already here, we'll have it in my room for today~"

Eli started teaching you again. You are a lot better than the previous lesson you had.

While you're practising the guitar on your own again, you felt bored.

You looked around the room and you saw the piano. You walked towards it and started playing it.

 

Eli's POV

" Na ajikdo neoreuljiul su eopseo

  Jakkujakku niga saenggakna

  Niga neomu bogo shipeo

  Bamsae hansumdo jal su eopseo ~"

I'm resting a bit with my eyes closed but i suddenly hear someone singing.

I quickly opened my eyes and look at the direction where the paino was placed.

It is Eunmin who's singing while playing the piano.

I was amazed by her, so much that I didn't realise I was staring at her all the way.

This girl... She looks so beautiful while playing the piano.. And she has a sweet voice..

My heart unconciously started to beat faster and my cheecks are getting hotter.

Why do I behave like this?

Since the first lesson with her started, I've been behaving strangely when I'm with her...

When she finished the song, she walked towards me and asked me "Hey are you very hot? Your cheeks are so red!"

"None of your business!"

And then she showed me a pissed face.

"By the way, you know how to play the piano?" I asked.

"Yes. Is it very surprising?" She showed another pissed face.

"Of course~ A person like you doesn't look like one who knows how~"

"You!! YOU TOO!" She said and walked away.

Eli's POV end

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: It's a quite short chapter I know... TT_TT And sorry for late update again! Aigoo... >_< Anybody have an idea why Eli's behaving strangely recently? Hahaha~ xDDD Hope you'll like the chapter! ^^ Remember to comment~ Oh and yes, 29 subscribers! WOW! SO MANY! Hahaha. Really thanks for the support! :'D

 

ishiphyukfany: Really really thank you for loving it! ^^

Ayumiichann: Awww really thank you! :) Haha! Yea! Kick him back! XD

cjae09: Updated! Thanks for loving it! ^^

milkmaniac: Thanks for subscribing!! ^^ Yeah I'm a Malaysian but I study in Singapore~ Updated! Fighting! ^^

djgirl: Updated! Hope you like it! ^^

love_eighteen18: Haha yeah~ ^^ Updated! HWAITING! ^^

TheChickenQueen: Thank you!!! Updated! ^^

kagaki: Updated! Thanks for the support! :D

 

PS: Due to a limited time of mine, I'll post the photo for this chapter during my next update! Sorry! >_<