Pabo Eli

My Boyfriend Is A Bully?

Imagine Eli blowing the bubbles for you to make you happy. TT_TT ♡♡♡

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Eli's POV

"Eunmin-ah!" I ran to her and held her with my hands. "Eunmin-ah? Are you okay?" 

"I... Knew you... Still.. Care.. About me." She said and smiled weakly.

"Eunmin you Pabo! You're so weak so don't talk!" I caressed her hair worriedly.

"Come, Eunmin. Let's sit on the bench." I carry her in bridal style to the bench and let her rest.

"Are you feeling better now?" I asked her after a while.

"Yes."

"Eunmin-ah why are you so weak? What did you do?"

"I... I skipped meals." 

"You skipped meals? Why? Is it because of me?"

She kept quiet. I bet it's really because of me.

"I'm sorry Eunmin-ah." I apologized. "And I'm not worth for you. It's okay. You can stay with Hoon."

"No!" She protested. "I don't love Hoon. I love you!"

"Stop denying. I know you love him and not me."

"Is it because of that night that makes you think like this?"

I kept quiet this time round. My answer is yes. And it seems that she got my message.

"It's really not what you think... That night, when you're on your phone, somebody dragged me to the dark alley. And that person is Hoon." She sighed before she continues. "He asked me why did I go out with you and I told him that I've fallen for you. He's so angry after that and he kissed me forcefully and started ripping my shirt."

"You love him so you didn't stop him, right?" I interrupted.

"No oppa! It's not like that! I did stop him! I tried to free myself but I just can't. He's too strong. I stopped resisting because I'm left with no energy!"

"I-Is this true?" I asked in disbelief. Am I really that stupid to actually think that Eunmin cheated on me?!

"It's true oppa. You got to believe me." She grabbed my arm and her eyes were watery.

Eli you idiot. I scolded myself and immediately pulled Eunmin into a tight hug. 

"I believe you Eunmin. I'm so sorry. I'm stupid. I'm stupid to think that way. I'm sorry Eunmin-ah."

"You're not." 

I pulled her away. "I must have made you suffered this few days, i'm sorry."

She shook her head. "No you didn't."

"I know I did! Now, tell me, what did you do this few days?"

"I go to school and come to your house and go home."

"You know my question don't mean that way.  Eunmin-ah, tell me everything."

"Alright... I was harassed by Hoon in the school. I was thinking about you. I texted and called you. I went to your house to see you. And when I've failed,  I stayed in my room when I got home and cried until I fall asleep. The last thing is, I skip my meals.."

"See, I've made you suffered. It's all because of me.  I'm not a good boyfriend."

"No! You are!"

"Oh. And Hoon is still harassing you?!"

"Y-yes."

"I'm gonna kill him." I stand up and wanted to find that jerk. 

"Don't!" Eunmin stopped me by grabbing my hand.

"Why?"

"It's not totally Hoon's fault. He became like this because of me. I'm the one to blame."

I sit back down on the bench and looked at Eunmin. Why is she so kind?

"I broke his heart. We had a promise that we would get married with each other when we've grown up. Hoon really mean it. His love for me never changed. From young till now, it's still the same. He said that i'm the only girl he loved. And I fell for you, I broke our promise, I broke his heart. I know I stressed him so he became like this." She looked down on the floor.

I hugged her again and caressed her back. "It's not your fault, silly."

"Don't worry. Everything would be fine." I continued.

We stayed in the position for a while until we pulled away from each other.

"I'll walk you home Eunmin." I said and she smiled. 

We interlocked our fingers and I walked her home.

Eli's POV end

 

Your POV

I'm so happy. I'm so happy that I got him back.

I'm actually thankful that I fainted earlier on. Because of that Eli heard my explanation and everything went back to normal again.

I can't lose him. He's so important to me.

Eli is walking me home now. He interlocked our fingers together and I felt happiness around me.

When we reached my house, I couldn't bear to let him go.

I've missed him, his everything. His appearance, his voice, his touch. I've missed him too much, too much that I wanted to stay with him every seconds from now on.

"Oppa, please stay." I hold on to his arm and gave him the puppy eyes.

"But, is that okay?" He asked.

"It's okay, oppa. I want you to stay by my side. Please?"

He hesitated but agreed. "Okay."

"Come in oppa!" I smiled at him brightly.

"Eunmin."

"Hmm?"

"You should take a nap."

"I don't want oppa. I want to stay with you."

"Listen to oppa. Take a nap okay? You need to rest."

"Okay." I pouted. "But I want you to sleep with me." I requested. I don't want him to leave me. 

He nodded his head and pulled me to my room.

We lay down on my bed and Eli wrapped his arm around me.

He pulled me closer to him. "Sleep well." He kissed my forehead lightly.

He then pulled my head into his chest and caressed my hair. 

His embrace is so warm and secure. With that, I drifted off to sleep. 

By the time I wake up, it's already evening. 

I looked at Eli, he's still asleep.

I poked at his cheeks, kekeke it's so soft~! 

I poked his cheeks for a few more times but suddenly I felt a hand grabbed my wrist.

"Why are you poking my cheeks like there's no tomorrow?" Opsss, he woke up!

"Because your cheeks are so soft." I said honestly. 

"I thought you would kiss me instead of poking my cheeks while i'm sleeping." He pouted.

Wait, he pouted! It's the first time I see him pouting!

"Oppa you're so cute!"

"Me?"

"Yupp! You're so cute when you pout!"

"Nah, you're cuter." He pinched my cheeks.

"Ouhhh.."

"Take a shower, Eunmin-ah. You haven't eat anything, we'll have our dinner after you finished showering."

"How about you?"

"I will go home and shower first. I'll come to your house later again."

"It's okay oppa! I'll go to your house with you after I done showering." 

"Okay." He ruffled my hair.

After I done showering, I accompany Eli to his house and wait for him to done his showering. 

After that, we went out for our dinner.

Your POV end

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I know you guys gotta say it's a short update again. But I tried my best to update as soon as I can so I hope you will appreciate my hard work. >< 

        Back to the story, yay! The Eli + Eunmin couple is back! How was the chapter?

        Please leave your comments! 

 

 

Ayumiichann: Kekeke it's cute how you scolded him 'Idoit pigeon' xppp <3 AND YES THEY'RE BACK :D Ahhh nae, I hope you get addicted to my Hoonmin fic like how much you addicted to my this fic hahaha xD 

wookie_saranghae: Really? Did you cry? Kekeke, Ahhhh this chapter I didn't create any cliff hanger x) I'm 16. How about you?? You'll get me back for that? O_O You wanna kill me? Do I need to hide myself? LOLOLOLOL XDD

MinRa501: Yes yes I thought that it would be sweet yet funny so I wrote down that sentence hehe. Did that sentence melted you? x) 

kimryeora: Haha yeah he's really worried for his BABY XD And they'e back~! :D

Jasn20: Nae, thanks ^^

anengGyu: Pabo pabo~~ ><

kdwarmy18: Updated :)