Truth

My Boyfriend Is A Bully?

Eli's POV

Will she like me back?

She hates me right?

What if she likes me too?!

But is that Hoon her boyfriend? Better not!

Or should I just tell her I like her?

"ARGHHHH!!!"

I shouted because of the frustration.

A lot of questions were running through my mind.

"Pull yourself up, Eli! Now, go back to the class." I said to myself as I looked into the mirror.

"Eunmin-ah~ Let's study together at the park today after school okay?" I heard Hoon's voice as I walk out of the washroom.

"Sure!" Eunmin answered.

That means they're gonna spend time alone together again! No way! I must think of a way to stop them! But what reason should I use? Aishh I can't think of one!

 

--------------

 

Meanwhile in the class, I was glaring at Hoon again.

Such a annoying kid. I thought to myself.

"Ya, change place with me." I said to my partner.

"W-what?" She replied.

"I SAY, CHANGE PLACE WITH ME."

"Y-y-es."

I changed place with her after that.

I will disturb you whenever you talk to or touch Eunmin, annoying kid.

 

----------------

 

"Hahahaha~" I heard some laughing voice from the front out of a sudden.

I looked up and saw Eunmin laughing together with Hoon.

What's so funny?!

"Yah! How can you do this?" Eunmin said and slaped Hoon's arm.

"Why can't I? Mehrong!" Hoon said.

Can't stand it anymore...

"Ouch!" I kicked Hoon's leg.

"Excuse me." Hoon turned over and said to me

"What happend?" Eunmin asked Hoon.

"He kicked my legs."

"Yah! What the heck are you doing? Do you have to disturb Hoon oppa?" Eunmin shout at me.

Why are you helping him Eunmin-ah?

"Oh did I? I kicked him accidentally!" I pretented that I did not kick him on purpose.

"Yah don't you try to-"

"Eunmin, it's okay." Hoon cut Eunmin's words.

Trying to act kind huh?

"Okay I'll stop for Hoon oppa. Oppa, ignore him. Let's focus on our lessons~"

Aish she talk to me with a pissed face but with a big smile to Hoon!

After a few minutes later, I purposely smacked Hoon's head and he stopped Eunmin from scolding me again.

I disturb him again and this time round, Eunmin exploaded at me.

"YAH ELI KIM ENOUGH IS ENOUGH STOP DISTURBING HOON OPPA!!!"

O oh... Eunmin... Will hate me more right? Aish why am I so stupid?!

"Fine I won't disturb him okay?" I acted cool.

______

 

School finally ended.

OH YEAH EUNMIN WILL BE GOING TO THE PARK WITH HOON! I HAVE TO STOP THEM. 

I'm about to leave school while suddenly remind me of Eunmin and Hoon...

I search for them and finally I found them. I ran towards them and quickly pull Eunmin away.

"Yah! What are you doing? Where are you bringing me?" Eunmin shouted.

"I have to teach you guitar today!" I said.

"Let go of me! I want to go to the park! I'll join you later please?"

"NO WAY."

"Hoon oppa! I'm sorry! I have the guitar lessons! I'll text you later!" Eunmin shout to Hoon while being pulled by me.

I pulled her all along until we reached my house.

I let go of her hand and it is already red.

I'm really stupid! I hurt her hands! It must be painful.

"I'm sorry."

She seemed shock.

Yea who won't? I've never say sorry even i'm the one who is in wrong.

"Yah are you going to stand there and learn your guitar there? Come in quick." I reminded her as she's still surprise.

"O-Ok-Okay."

I started teaching her but I can't really focus because I keep on thinking if that Hoon is her boyfriend or not!

"Yah" I can't stand it anymore. I've to ask.

"What?""

"Is that Hoon... Your boyfriend?""

"Yup~"

W-WHAT?! HE REALLY IS? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! My face fell.

"He's my childhood boyfriend!" She continued.

Wait, I didn't hear the wrong thing right?

"Really?" I asked her to double confirm.

"Yeaaa.."

So that means... I HAVE A CHANCE! WOOHOOOO!

I really want to dance now because of the excitement but I can't do in infront of her! She will think that i'm crazy.

"Yah times up you can go home now." I quickly pushed her out of the house.

"But I'm here for an hour only! Yah!" I ignored her and closed the door.

"Wooooooooooooo! Hooooooooooooooooo! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" I'm freaking out so much now! I'm running arounf the house and jumping around~~

But she said that he's her childhood boyfriend... Normally childhood boyfriend and girlfriend agreed to get married with each other when they've grow up right?

Thinking of that, I stopped my freak out dance.

Jo Eun Min, I'll make you mine.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Finally done TT_TT I spent so much time on this chapter~ Sorry for the very late update. Hey readers, I think this is the longest chapter I've ever had right? Lol~ By the way, is the story boring up till now? Tell me if it is! ><

 

emogurlz246: Thank you! ^^ Sorry to have you waiting for so long everytime ><

kagaki: Yuppp~ xD

jesslyn1234: Cheers! ^^ Omo really? Thanks a lot! :'D The chapter is up! Sorry to keep you waiting TT_TT

winterflowr: Lol! But yeah~ :D

wookie_saranghae: Yuppp! Eli biased? Haha~ Hope you like the fic! ^^

 

 

In order to apologise for always having late updates, here's some Eli's aegyo for all of you! xD *Dies*

 

And kisses for all my lovely readers! Thanks for always supporting my fic :')

 

PS: I get lesser and lesser comments now :( Where's my other commenter??? >< Awwww..