Because I'm Jealous, Silly!

My Boyfriend Is A Bully?

Author's POV

"Eunmin-ah wait up!!!" 

Eunmin was about to go out from the classroom while Eli stopped her after lessons over.

"Is there anything I can help you?" Eunmin replied. It seems that she's not that afraid of him now.

"We must carry out the guitar practice again today. Especially this few days cause the performance is next week."

"But-"

"It's okay. You can have your practice with him." Hoon cut her off when she's trying to protest.

She just wish that she could spend the whole day with Hoon. Why? Because she's crazily in love with him....

"Alright then.. Sorry oppa, this few days I might not be able to spend my time with you." She looked down on the floor.

"That's not a problem. I can always visit you at your house after your practice at night!" Hoon said cheerfully.

"Jinja? Promise?"

"Of course silly! I'll visit you tonight then~"

"You're the best oppa!" Eunmin brighten up again.

What's so good about Hoon?! Eunmin ah how can you be this happy when you know that you will have a chance to spend your time with him...? Eli thought.

"Yah let's go." Eli was so angry that he immediately pull Eunmin away.

"Why do you have to pull me away everytime when I've not finished talking to Hoon oppa?!" Eunmin question Eli as he's pulling her away.

Because I'm jealous silly! Eli thought.

"Yah stop pulling!"

 

Your's POV

Just when will he stop pulling me?! He always do that! It's kind of pissed me off...

Great, finally he loosen his hand from mine because we finally reached his house.

We remain silent when we enter his house but I decided to ask him why he always pull me away when I'm not done talking with Hoon oppa.

"Yahh! Why do you have to pull me away when I've not finished talking with Hoon?!??!"

"Because I like it. What you're gonna to do with it?"

"I thought you would be kind because you promised me you will change!" 

"Not for that!"

"Why not?"

"Because I'm jealous whenever when you're with Hoon!"

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

I was stunned.

I did not response after Eli's last sentence.

And my heart started to beat fast.

He's j-jealous? Serious?! 

A guy like him will get jealous, too?

"Y-you're jea-jelaous?" I stuttered.

"Yes I am. Incase you don't know, I will always get so jealous and angry when you're with him, especially when you two are behaving sweetly together." He said. 

"You... Like him right?" He continued.

WHAT?! 

He know that I like Hoon oppa? Omo!

"You like Hoon so you can't accept me is it?"

"N-no! I don't like him! And I didn't accept you because I hate you!"

His face fell. I think it's because of what I said. I just said I hate him... Did I hurt him?

I felt guitly at the point of time.

But aish! Why should I?! I hate him right?

"Stop hiding it. It's really obvious that you like him."

"It's really that obvious?" I asked.

"Yeahh.."

There was silence going on, AGAIN.

And, his face fell more...

"Hey I'll go get the guitar, you stay here first."

"O-okay."

Finally, he broke the silence and changed the subject.

Everything went back to normal and we started practicing the guitar after that. 

However, there's still a part that i'm unsure of how to play. So I asked Eli for help.

"H-hey, can you help me with this part?"

Without saying a word, he walked over to me and hold me from the back.

He started playing that part with his hand on top on me.

And I felt my heart beating fast again and my cheeks become hot.

Omo am I blusing? Because of this bully, Eli Kim?

I must be crazy! 

"Got it?" He asked me after he finished teaching me that part.

"Y-yes." I stuttered again.

"Play it again and again so that you'll familiar~ Remember, our performance is next week."

"Okayyyyyyy~~" I find it annoying as he keep on reminding me that our performance is next week.

I would always do aegyo or talk in a aegyo tone when I'm feeling annoyed. Weird right? Oh I think is because I'm already used to it because I would always do that to Hoon oppa when he annoyed me so that he will stop kekeke.

But after I realised that the one infront of me is Eli and not Hoon oppa, I stopped.

Your POV End

 

Eli's POV

"Okayyyyyyy~~" She responed.

Is she talking in a aegyo tone?

Oh my goshhhhh she's so cute like this!

And I'm happy because this is the first time she talk to me like this, in a cute voice.

At that moment, I felt that as if I'm Eunmin-ah's boyfriend! Kekeke.

Eli's POV End

 

Your POV

Pheww.. Finally today's practice ended.

That means, it's time for me and Hoon oppa!! Yayyyy~~

And then, I see a flash.

It's the lightning!

Omo! It's gonna rain soon? I didn't brought my umbrella, again. 

Aigoo it always rain at the wrong time! 

I tried to walk faster but it started raining already. 

I was about to run while my phone rang.

I look over to my left side and I saw a shelter so I decided to go there to pick up my phone first.

"Hello?"

"Hey Eunmin-ah! Hoon oppa here. I'm calling you to tell you that I can't go over to your place already, I have something to attend, sorry Eunmin-ah..."

"Ani, it's okay."

"Is that really okay?"

"Of course!" Although I'm disappointed, but I have to say that so that oppa won't feel bad about it.

"Oh and yes! Did you bing your umbrella with you? It's raining so heavily now and you always forgot to bring your umbrella!"

"O-oh n-nae! I've brought my umbrella so don't worry?" I lied to him again. I know he would get so worried if i say i didn't bring my umbrella. And he would probably ignore the things that he's doing and rush over to me.

"That's good then. Sorry again. I'll see you in school tomorow then!"

"Nae!"

The phone call ended but the rain still did not stop. Instead, it got heavier.

"Ottoke? Ahh... It's so cold!" I mumbled to myself. 

I don't want to stay here because it's really cold. 

I guess I should just run home! 

1,2,3, RUN!!!!

Your POV end

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry guys! I'm supposed to update this last week but last Wednesday was my birthday so I'm busy with it. >< So I made this chapter longer because of my late update! HOPE TO SEE LOTS OF COMMENTS! ^^

 

HwangMiHee15: Sorry for the late update! >< Forgive me~~~

Ayumiichann: Me tooooo~~ And yeah! Eli is crazy over Eunmin omg! :O Hahaha yeah! Or is it because we've already get use to this hairstyle of AJ already? xD Still hope his long hair will come back soon! :D

MinRa501: That's good then~^^ Yeahh! Wish Eli all the best~~ xD

ekaaputri10: That's my motive of using that picture!! I want to make you guys happy even before reading the chapter. LOL XDD Thank you!! ^^ Hehe Eli doesn't want to be a bully anymore! Cause he's so in love with her~~ Aww i'm touched. LOLOLOLOL!!! 

 

Oh and I realized that my last chapter wasn't that short anyway~~ It was quite long~~~ :O Lol. XD