Admit

My Boyfriend Is A Bully?

Eli's POV

Arghhh why did I come to school so early today??? I'm dozing off soon!

Or... Did I come to school so early just... To see her?

No way Eli! It's not like this.. Not like this... You came to school early just because you're bored at home.

"Oppa! Here's our class!" Suddenly I heard a familiar voice.

I look up and I see her... Together with that guy who went shopping with her yesterday.

She's clinging her hands onto that guy's...

WHY IS HE HERE????

"Oppa! Sit beside me! I've asked permisson from the teacher and she allowed!" Eunmin said.

WHAT?! So he's sitting at the table infront of mine together with Eunmin!!! Arghhhh!

"Is everyone here already? Let's start our lesson for today!" The teacher said while stepping in the classroom. "Oh and yes, we'll have a new student joining us from now on! His name is Yeo Hoon Min. Hoon Min-ssi, you may introdue yourself~"

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Yeo Hoon Min! You may call me Hoon! Please give me lots of love!" He introduced himself.

"Welcome!!!"

"Omo! A handsome guy!!! I think I have fall in love with him already!!"

"Hey brother! You have a good look!"

Everyone in the class cheered for him and I showed a disgusted face.

What's his name again? Hoon Ji? Min Hoon? Oh yea Hoon Min.

Throughout the whole lesson, I've been looking at Eunmin and Hoon.

"Yaaa, Eunmin! Don't fell alseep!" Hoon said.

"Mianhae oppa, I'm tired."

"I know you're tired but you have to focus during lessons!"

"I will oppa."

"Wait, Eunmin, don't move!"

Hoon reach towards her and helped her to move a tiny thing on her hair.

"Done!"

"Thanks oppa! " Eunmin slightly hugged Hoon.

I have that uneasy feeling on my chest again.

"Eli are you okay? You seemed angry." My partner asked me.

"SHUT UP YES I AM SO WHAT?" I shouted back.

She immediately keep quiet. I've been too harsh am I? But who cares, I'm a bully anyway~ She deserves it.

Aishh.. That Hoon just annoyed me so much.

Luckily today's school ends earlier, or else i'll go crazy!!!

"Eli?"

I was walking to a coffee shop when someone called my name.

"Xander hyung!" It was my bestfriend, Alexander.

"Hey it has been long time since we last met! Are you going to the coffe shop too?" Hyung asked.

"Yes! And I'm so happy to see you here!"

"Haha, you love hyung that much? Hey let's hang out at the coffee shop!"

"Sure~ Let's go!"

We went into the coffee shop and ordered two cups of coffee. We started to chat.

"So... How's life?" Hyung asked.

"Still the same. How about you?"

"Same here! But.. I got a new girlfriend~ When's your turn? You haven't even had one before!"

"Hyung.. Can I, ask you something?"

"Of course."

"Recently, there's a girl who make my heart beat very fast when I see her, I always will think of her, and I have a uneasy feeling when I see her being very close to a guy.. What does that mean?"

"Brother... You're.. In love."

"What?! You mean I like her? But she's actually a person I hate very much and I'd always bully her!"

"Eli, maybe, the hate has turned into love."

"But-"

"No buts Eli. That's how a person behaves when he's in love. Accept the fact, YOU LOVE HER. Confess to her soon!"

"Hyung.. I think she has a boyfriend already..."

"Are you sure about that?"

"No though. And she hates me a lot too..."

"That's it. Maybe she doesn't have one! Just confess to her. Even if she really have a boyfriend and.. she hates you, just let her know your feelings. Perhaps she doesn't hate you anymore like how you change your hate to her into love." Xander hyung encouraged me.

"Don't worry. You have my full support here! Remember to bring her to me  when you succeed! I'd like to meet my brother's future wife haha~ I've to go, contact me okay?"

"Okay. Bye hyung."

We go on our seperate ways after that.

Do i really love her?

I keep on thinking about Xander hyung's words again and again.

And I've think very clearly by now.

"Admit it Eli Kim, you... Love her." I said to myself.

"I love Jo.Eun.Min."

Eli's POV end

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Omo!!! Eli admit it already!!! Excited right??? Thanks to Xander!!! xDDD Lol~

 

emogurlz246: Yuppp~ ^^

Ayumiichann: Really? Awww thanks! <3 Wow!! Hahaha why are you so shock to see Hoon?? xDD Yeaaa~ Jealous Eli is cute buahahaha! xD Updated! ^^

djgirl: Hehe me too! ^^

Chockokiller: Really? Thanks! ^^

winterflowr: I'll reveal how Hoon is related to her soon! ^^

cjae09: You're right weeee~ xD

jesslyn1234: Thanks for loving it!!! :'D Updated~

kissme256: Annyeong my new reader!!!  *Waves* xDDD Really? Omo thanks a lot! So happy that you love it! Updated! ^^

 

I love the comments for last chapter!!! xDDD Keep on commenting! It makes me want to write more :))) By the way, ANNYEONG ALL TO MY NEW READERS! ^^ And thanks for reading everyone! Don't forget to subcribe if you're new~  :P