This Is Insane

My Boyfriend Is A Bully?

A/N: YEON HOON MIN♥♥ Aigoo I really love this guy so much nowadays *O* Kevin might kill me for that! LOL. (Cause Kevin is my bias^^)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hoon's POV

I skipped school today not wanting to face Eunmin.

Eunmin left her headband on my car so I went to her house last night. But she's heading out to somewhere, therefore I followed her.

I saw everything last night. Eli kissed her. And she didn't push him away! She kissed him back.

I clenched my fist, there was anger in my eyes.

And then my phone vibrated. It was a message from Eunmin.

 

To: Hoon oppa

Hoon oppa! Where are you? Why didn't you attend school today?

I'm worried :(

From: Eunmin

 

To: Eunmin

I'm just lazy to go to school today, don't worry about me i'm fine. 

From: Hoon

 

I lied to her on the message.

So you care about me huh? Why do you even care about me when you've broken my heart! 

I threw my phone on the floor hard after the reply.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" I shouted in frustration and throw all the things that's on the table.

No Eunmin, I won't accept the fact.

You're mine only. Nobody is to be your boyfriend except me. 

I will make you come back to me, I'll  make you mine.

You'll regret for choosing Eli.

Hoon's POV end

 

Your POV

Eli and I have just came back from the Amusement Park.

We went there without even going home to change our school unifrom first hehehe.

We've bought some food and decided to sit down on a bench to enjoy our dinner at the park.

"Ahhh~~ Let me feed you!" Eli said and I chuckled.

I obeyed making him to smile happily.

Oppa look so silly hehehe.

Yes, I've started to call him oppa~!

I knew he was waiting for me to feed him back, but I decided to continue eating my food, I wanted to .

"Are you not going to feed me back?" He asked. 

"Nope!" I answered playfully.

"Aww you're making me sad." And he pretends to cry.

"Well... Say ahhhh~" I'm about to feed him but his phone vibrated.

"Urghhh who is that?" He took out his phone and looked into the phone. "Sorry Eunmin, I'll pick up a call first."

"Okay." I smiled.

Hmm.. It seems like it's an important call because he went somewhere else to pick up the call.

I continued my dinner while suddenly I felt a hand covered my mouth and an arm pulling me from the back.

What happened?!

I haven't even tried to free myself but that person already pulled me away. I'm being pulled away to somewhere!

I tried to free myself but I couldn't win over that strong arm.

The person let go of me when we are at a dark alley, I quickly turn myself over to see who's that person.

"Hoon oppa?! What are you doing? You followed me?! I thought you were some kidnappers!" I asked, feeling shocked.

He pinned me up to the wall immediately making me gasps.

"Why did you go out with Eli?!" He asked, I could see the anger in his eyes. 

How did he know about that?!

"H-huh?! I... I.."

" I SAY WHY DID YOU GO OUT WITH ELI?!" He shouted.

"I'm sorry Hoon oppa. I've... fallen in love with him.." I said.

"Why? You love me didn't you?" I could see tears welling in his eyes.

I've never see him cry after we've grown up. I've really broken his heart I guess. I felt so bad.

"I'm sorry oppa, I'm sorry." I said.

"Yes, I did love you. I love you since young until now too. But why didn't you confessed earlier? If you've confessed earlier I wouldn't be with Eli now!" I continued.

Hoon forcefully kissed me and my eyes widened.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" I pushed him away and wiped my lips with the back of my hand.

"Who knows if you'll love me after the kiss?" He smirked.

"Oppa why are you like this? You're not the Hoon oppa I used to know anymore!"

"Is that so?" He grabed my face and kissed me forcefully again.

This time round, I coudn't push him away. He's holding me tightly. But I'm using all the energy I have to struggle.

He started ripping off the ribbon on my collar.

What is Hoon oppa doing to me?!

"What are you doing?!" I managed to push him away for a little bit.

He ignore me and continue kissing me.

I started to cry helplessly.  

What should I do? I couldn't save myself no matter how hard I try.

I stopped struggling. I knew I can't save myself. I've no more energy to save myself and Hoon is too strong. 

I closed my eyes and cried more as Hoon ripped open my shirt.

Hoon oppa why are you like this? Eli, where are you! I thought and another tear fell from my cheek.

Help me Eli... I  hopelessly thought.

Suddenly I felt myself being pulled away from Hoon.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" It's Eli. He gave Hoon a hard punch causing him to fall on the ground.

"Can't you see that? I'm having some fun with Eunmin!" Hoon smirked.

How could he say that?!

Eli gave him another punch amd turn himself to me.

"Eli, you're-"

"How could you do that Eunmin? How could you do that to me!" I wanted to thank him but he cut off my words.

"It's not what you think Eli!" I quickly grabbed his arm, why would he think that?

"Then what is it? I've saw everything." He pushed my hand and walked away with anger and disappointment.

W-what should I do now? All I can do now is to cry and cry more.

Eli is not gonna believe me!

Why did this happen? We've only been a couple for two days and this happened? Why?

Does that mean that we're over? No! I can't lose him!

"Don't cry Eunmin. Don't cry for him." Hoon got up from the floor and put his hand on my shoulder.

I pushed his hand away. "Shut up!" I shouted.

"Come on! Look! He don't trust you! Be mine, I won't ever do that to you. I will trust you no matter what happen." He said.

Seriously, when did he turned into such a jerk?

"I hate you Yeo Hoon Min!" I shouted at him and ran away.

I feel so helplees. I can't stop crying.

Your POV end.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Chapter 22 (Which is this chapter) supposed to be the last chapter. ><  

         But I made the story longer since you guys want it hehehe. xD ^^      

         So... Did you guys expect Hoon to turn into and evil jerk? :O

         He loved Eunmin too much that's why. She's driving him crazy. >< We can't blame him for doing that though. Poor Hoony :(

         Well, I turned him into an evil jerk because I wanted to create more scenes so that the story will be longer hehe, just for you guys! :D

         Please leave your comments! 

 

 

kattya: Yeahhh :(

Ayumiichann: Waaaa! Help me thank her! Hahaha! xD Yayyy! Sweet Eli <33 Yeahhh this chapter should be the last but I created more scenes already. The story will be longer~ ^^ 

kimryeora: Omo~~~ I love your comment so much!!! x) Eli really so romantic yeah! T_T Hehe. Let him be your boyfriend then! xD THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LOVING THE FIC~ Hoorayyyy! ^__^ And yes, I've made the story longer. :)

wookie_saranghae: I've extended the story~! :O Yes he's romantic ><

HwangMiHee15: Yes it's Hoon >< I felt bad for him too. He've went crazy omg TT_TT >< Hmmm sequel? Don't know xD Since I've extended this fic, so I don't know if there'll be a seqeul. :O I've no idea for the fic if I were to make a sequel though~ ><

MinRa501: Yay! Thanks for loving! Hahaha. But Hoon destroyed it omg. >< Yeahh it's Hoon :( Omg I feel so bad :((( Hahaha yessss I've make the fic longer~~ Hope you're happy about that? What?? Have lots of children?! Does that mean I have to write a chapter? :O xD Lol hehehe. 

 

 

 

This pic make me feel like as if I'm really with Hoony oppa at the beach now~ TT_TT