Guilty Towards Hoon

My Boyfriend Is A Bully?

I like this pic ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Your POV

I woke up the next morning and Eli was already awake. But he's not in the room.

I went downstairs and smell something nice from the kitchen.

Wow! Eli is... Cooking!!

He noticed me and walked over to me. "Morning! You're awake!" He smiled at me.

"How are you feeling?"

"Morning and I'm feeling good!" 

He placed his hand on my forehead. Omo! My heart is beating fast! Waeee?

"Good! No more fever!" He smiled again. "Come and have breakfast!" He pulled my hand and lead me to the dinning table.

"Eli."

"Yes?"

"You know how to cook?!"

He laughed. "Yeah! I'm pretty good at it you know? Try some quick and you will know!"

I tried some and indeed they're very nice!

"Yummy!" 

"You're so cute. Eat well." He ruffled my hair and I feel my cheeks become hot. Am I blushing?

After having breakfast, I realised that I've not went home!

"Eli! I've to go home first!"

"Wae?"

"I must shower first and change to a new set of uniform before going to school, since there's still some time."

"Alright then. I shall accompany you!"

"No it's okay. I will go home myself."

"Okay."

I walked out of his house and walked back to my house.

What happened between yesterday and just now keep on replaying in my mind.

Eli is such a caring guy. Why does he even become a bully in the first place?

When i reached my house, I saw a guy sitting on the floor while leaning his back against the gate outside my house.

I walked closer and, ISN'T THAT HOON OPPA??!!

Omo! I totally forgot that Hoon oppa will be coming over to my house last night! He must have waited for me since yesterday that's why he fell asleep here!

"Hoon oppa!" I shaked his body.

He slowly opened his eyes and when he saw me, he quickly hugged me tight.

"Eunmin-ah are you okay? Where have you gone? I've called you many times but you never pick up!"

"H-hoon oppa. L-let go of me first!"

"Sorry." He let go of me.

"Hoon oppa, you've waited me here since yesterday?!"

"Yes. Where have you been? I'm so worried about you." I felt so bad at this point of time.

"I'm sorry Hoon oppa. I've made you worried again and made you waited for me." I looked down on the floor, I feel so guilty.

"It's okay, as long as you're fine. But, where have you been? You've not answered me." He gave me a serious face."

"I fainted yesterday at Eli's house because I'm having a high fever.."

"WHAT?! Then did he do something bad to you when you've fainted?"

"Calm down oppa! No, he took care of me instead."

"Really? Then are you fine down?"   

"Yes, I'm fine now. I've recovered."

"That's good then."

"Oppa! Come in quick! I'll prepare myself first and we'll go to school together. And.. Oppa, sorry again." 

"It's okay" He smiled. Aigooo I swear he's the kindest person I've ever met! "Go and prepare! I'll wait for you here."

Your POV end

 

Eli's POV

I'm really happy that Eunmin-ah enjoyed my breakfast! And I'm more happy that Eunmin seems to not hate me anymore.

I entered the classroom and Eunmin is already in the class, with Hoon.

Hoon looked very tired though.

"Morning again!" Eunmin said to me and giggled when I sat down on my seat.

Did I hear the wrong thing? Eunmin just greeted me! It's the first time ever that she greet me when she see me. 

"M-morning!" Gosh I stuttered.

She smiled and turned back.

"WE HAVE A FREE PERIOD FOR NOW! THE TEACHER IS NOT HERE TODAY!" One random guy shouted and the class started to cheer.

"Hoon oppa, you looked so tired." I heard Eunmin said that and I looked at her again.  She showed a worried face.

Here it goes. The jealous feeling is here again.

"Get some sleep now since the teacher is not here!" She said again and smiled brigtly.

"It's okay."

"It's all my fault that you're so tired today. So I insist that you must get some sleep now!" She pulled Hoon's head onto her lap. 

"Thank you Eunmin-ah." Hoon said.

"Sleep now. I'll wake you up when the next teacher is here." Eunmin then brush her hands on Hoon's hair and smiled at herself sweetly.

Damn it.

Eunmin-ah why are you so sweet towards him?! There's another guy here who's waiting for you! Do you feel my love for you? Why can't you love me too! 

Eli's POV end

 

Hoon's POV

Eunmin greeted Eli just now.

I was shocked to see that.

I thought she hate him?

Is it because Eli took care of her so she don't hate him anymore?

I wonder what happened between them yesterday..

That Eli is pretty good at it huh? No, I can't let him steal Eunmin away. I must get her before him.

I must start my plan really soon. 

"Hoon oppa, you looked so tired." Eunmin said to me. "Get some sleep now since the teacher is not here!" She continued and smile brigtly at me.

"It's okay." I gave her a weak smile.

"It's all my fault that you're so tired today. So I insist that you must get some sleep now!" She pulled my head onto her lap.

I was quite surprised.

But Eunmin-ah is sweet for that.

I remembered there's one time when she made me do a project for her which made me very tired when we're younger. And she did the same thing to me that time like now too.

 "Thank you Eunmin-ah." I said.

"Sleep now. I'll wake you up when the next teacher is here." She then brush my hair with her hands, I love that. 

Eunmin-ah you love me too right? I can feel it. And you're making me fall for you even more. Saranghae, Eunmin. I thought and I fell alseep on Eunmin's lap.

Hoon's POV end

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Seems like Eunmin loves Hoon a lot. >< Eli you've to put more effort yeah! By the way, I updated earlier than before! I decided to update today because of all those comments ^^ Thanks for commenting! Hope I see lots of comment in this chapter too hehe :)

 

HwangMiHee15: Yeah! Updated! ^^

wookie_saranghae: Updated!

byoukii: Really?! My writiing skills are good? Thank you! I'm glad that you like my writiings! ^O^ I got you! Eli will try his best to capture Eunmin's heart so let's cheer for him yayyy! *Cheer* xP

Ayumiichann: I'm happy that you love this!! xDD Great job Eli hahahhaaha. And updated! ^^

ekaaputri10: Thanks :) Updated.

IceSugar: Hmmm... Let's see! xP

MinRa501: Yupp all thanks to the rain and Eunmin for not bringing an umbrella! xD Yayy I'm happy that you like this more! I like this more myself too that's why I wrote it like that lol xP The chapter is up! 

 

WARNING: THE IDEAS FROM THIS STORY / FIC CAME FROM ME MYSLEF. TAKING OUT  / COPYING / USING MY IDEAS ON YOUR OWN FICS ARE STICTLY NOT ALLOWED. THANK YOU.