That Precious Memory

My Boyfriend Is A Bully?

Just wanna say something: ELI IS SO HANDSOME AND Y AND SEDUCTIVE AND ALL AND I LOVE HIM~~~~!! Lol sorry x) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Your POV

I've reached the park and I'm hoping that nobody is sitting on the bench that me and Eli sat that night.

I walked towards the bench and luckily nobody is sitting there.

I sat down on the bench and took in a deep breathe. 

 

-Flashback-

"Eli! What should we ride first? Hmmm.." 

"Yah! Why are you still calling me Eli? Call me oppa!"

"WHAT?! Oppa? Isn't it weird to call you oppa?"

"Why is it weird? I'm older than you!"

"I'm not used to it..." 

"Awww pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee?"

"Okay okay! ............. Eli............ oppa?"

"You make me so happy Eunmin-ah!" Eli hugged me. "Come on let's go to the haunted house!"

"I don't want! It's scary! I want to ride the rollar coaster!"

"Come on~~~ You have me to protect you! Let's go!" He pulled my hand forcefully to the haunted house. "Here we are!"

"Eli.... Can I skip the haunted house?"

"No. You have to come with me. Come in!"

I've no choice but to follow him into the haunted house.

I was so afraid when we're walking inside the haunted house. I was grabbing onto Eli's hand all along.

I felt a pair of arm wrapped around my waist. "Don't be afraid. I'm here for you. I'll kill the ghost if they harm you." Eli said and that made me laughed.

Suddenly a ghost appeared infront of me and I yelled while burried my head into Eli's chest. The ghost was so scary! My tears bursted out at that moment.

"Aigooo my baby got scared? Which ghost was that? I'll kill him!" Eli patted my hair and my back to calm me down. "Alright hush baby, don't cry." He pulled me away and looked at me. "Don't cry okay?" He smiled.

He's being so sweet. His words melted me. I tried to calm myself down and stopped crying.

"When did you start to call me baby?"

"Hmmm just now? Alright let's get out of here, I don't want my BABY to cry all the way." He emphasized the word.

"Yahh!" I hit his arm playfully.

-Flashback ended- 

 

One of the scene when we're at the Amusement Park that day replayed in my mind.

I smiled at our moments.

That was our first date and we had so much fun.

Will that be our last date too?

Thinking of that, I cried.

I hugged my legs and cry more.

"It's really not what you're thinking Eli!" I shouted to myself.

-Thunk- 

I heard a sound and I turned my head to the direction where the sound came from.

I saw a blonde hair guy picking up something and he was trying to hide.

It's Eli. I thought.

"ELI!" I called his name and he started running.

"Eli! Don't run!" I chased him. I can't really run. I feel so weak because I've skipped my meals yesterday and today.

While I was chasing him, I felt so dizzy and I felt myself collapsed on the floor.

Your POV end

 

Eli's POV

Eunmin-ah went to sit onto the bench that we used to sit on that day.

She was in a daze all the way. And sometime I would see her smiling to herself.

Is she thinking of something? 

After a while I see her sobbing. She hugged her legs and cried more.

"It's really not what you're thinking Eli!" I hear her shouting.

It is really not what i'm thinking?!

Just then, my phone dropped on the floor and made a sound.

Shoot. She might discover me.

I quickly pick up my phone and I tried to hide myself again. But she discovered me.

"ELI!"

I quickly run away. I don't want to face her.

"Eli! Don't run!" She shouted again.

I ignored her and continue running.

And then I heard a loud sound. What happened?

I turned my head to see what's going on. 

And I see Eunmin-ah lying on the floor.

Eli's POV end

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Updated. I hope this chapter is long enough? :)

         Please leave your comments 

 

kattya: Updated :)

kimryeora: Hehe. :) Updated!

Ayumiichann: Ahahahaha xD This chapter is longer! ^^ Thanks for liking my the other story that makes me so happy!^O^

HwangMiHee15: *Sigh* I'm disappointed in Hoon too :( But you know, he did that because of his anger >< I hope Eli will understand too :)

wookie_saranghae: Yes i'm from SG x)

Jasn20: O_O Wow! A fan of mine? I have a fan? Kekekekeke. ^^ Sorry for not updating that fast but I've just updated! And I'm from Singapore~

MinRa501: Yes yes i melted also too hot! x)))

anengGyu: ><~~~

ekaaputri10: Ahhh really? I went there for B1A4 only hehehe >< Yes I've met them that day :) Yup! Hope your chance will come soon! Awwww thanks for your understanding and patience!  :'D

 

 

 

 

SERIOUSLY, YOUR COMMENTS MADE ME HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~~~ :'DDD

 

 

 

BONUS ^^

Eli totally killed me in U-Kiss The Show when they're singing When Love Stops! >< Hoon also! Heheheh. Opss, sorry Kevin, but I love you the most! xp