The Performance

My Boyfriend Is A Bully?

 

Today is finally the day that Eli and Eunmin gonna perform.

Eunmin seemed nervous. She keep on rubbing her hands. Eli thought. 

"Are you nervous?" He asked and she gave a nod.

He hold her hand gently, making her heart to skip a beat.

"Our performance will go well later so don't be nervous!" He smiled at her. "Plus, I'll guide you." He smiled again.

 "T-thanks." 

Don't be nervous, Eunmin! Hoon oppa will be supporting you down there and Eli will guide you! Eunmin thought.

"Let's welcome our next performer, Eli and his partner Eunmin!" The MC said.

Eli stood up and reach out his hand "Let's go?" 

Eunmin look up at his hand and then his face, a smile slowly formed on her face. "Let's go!" She held onto his hand.

Eli pulled her up and walked over to the back of the curtain hand in hand. "Hwaiting!" He said.

They then walk out of the curtain to the stage. They bowed towards the audience before sitting down and adjust themselves.

After being ready, Eli looked at Eunmin and mouthed, "Ready?"

Eunmin gave him a smile meaning she's ready.

Then, Eli started playing.

The performance went on and no mistake was made.

The song ended and they both bowed the the audience once again before going off the stage.

They went to the resting room but none of them talked yet, they were too happy that they've went speechless. 

Once they reached, they looked at each other, smilling away.

"YAYYYYYYYYYYY!" They both shouted together after looking at each other for a while.

"We did it!" Eunmin shouted and hugged Eli tightly.

"You did a great job Eunmin-ah! No mistake at all!" Eli said and spun her for a few rounds before letting her go.

"Sorry. I'm excited that's why." Eunmin apologise after realised what she just did.

"It's okay. I don't mind."

"By the way, i'm happy that we succeeded!" 

"Me too!" 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Your POV

"Eunmin-ah!" I'm still chatting with Eli about the performance earlier while I heard a familiar voice.

"Hoon oppa?!" I turned my head and see Hoon oppa at the door.

"I saw your performance Eunmin-ah!" Hoon oppa walked over to me and ruffled my hair.

"Hehe how was it?"

"It's great!"

"Gomawo." I gave him a smile.

Hoon oppa was part of the reason why I can succeed just now. Thinking of him can just chase away all my fear.

"I'll walk you home Eunmin-ah." Hoon oppa said.

"Okay."

"Wait." Eli said. "Eunmin is going with me, we're going to celebrate." 

"She's going with me." Hoon oppa gave him a glare.

Ottoke? Seems like a war is going to happen soon! >< 

"We must have the celebration today." Eli start again.

"Are you serious? Didn't you realize that Eunmin looks tired?" Hoon oppa fight back.

"Alright stop!" I have to stop them before they got into a fight or something. "Hoon oppa you need not walk me home and I don't have to celebrate with Eli today, happy?" I took my belongings and walk out the room after finished my words.

"Eunmin-ah!" I heard both of them shouted.

"Look, Eunmin is angry, all your fault." I heard Hoon oppa said that since he is almost shouting.

"Eunmin-ah! Eunmin-ah!" I know this voice, it's Hoon oppa. But I chose to ignore him and keep on walking.

"Eunmin-ah!" He stopped me by grabbing my wrist. "I'm sorry. Don't be angry anymore."

"I'm not angry, I just don't want you guys to fight." I turned myself to face him.

"Sorry Eunmin."

"It's okay."

"Let's go, I'll walk you home."

 

---------------------------

 

I lay down on my bed after I got home.

Today's performance was just great. And I'm embarrased for hugging Eli aigooo.

Finally I need not have guitar practice with him anymore.

Suddenly the memories of me and Eli during those practices started appearing in my mind.

The time when Eli wants to partner with me, which sacred me like hell. 

The time when he rubbed my hands to give me warm.

That time when he made me carry his heavy bag.

That time when he say i don't look like a person who can play piano.

The time when he pulls me away from Hoon oppa.

The time when he hugged me suddenly and confess to me.

The time when he took care of me when i'm sick.

I can't believe so many things can happen between me and him within a month.

I laughed at those moments. The way he treated me before and after he confessed to me, kekeke.

Suddenly I feel sad over the fact that there'll be no more practice with him anymore. Waeyo?

Is it because I'll miss him?

Gahhhh stop thinking about that.

Now, Hoon oppa.

I wonder why Hoon oppa said that? Is he jealous?

-Flashback-

"I've reached home! Thanks for walking me home Hoon oppa." I said. "I shall go in now." 

"Wait!" 

"Yes? Is there anything you need, oppa?"

"I saw you talking to him happily just now." He said.

Him??? Who's the him? DId he mean Eli??

"I don't like it when you're with him, especially when you're so close with him now."

"Huh?!" That was the only thing that came out from my mouth.

"Oh, ermm, nothing."

This is so awkward...

"Hey, go in now." He broke the silence.

"Goodbye."

-Flashback end-

Is he really jealous?

Well, I think it's because I spent lesser time with him nowadays that's why.

Hoon oppa loves someone else not me..

Your POV end

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry people, this chapter like hell. T__T Right?! >< Subscribe and comment. <3

 

HwangMiHee15: Haha I agreeeee xD Updated but this chapter ><

Ayumiichann: Really?! How about the update today? Does it make you happy too? Lol xDDD Hahaha sorry for that xPP THANK YOU!!! <3333

wookie_saranghae: From everywhere? Lol~

MinRa501: Hoon want Eunmin so badly T___T Let's see who will get Eunmin lol ><

 

 

 

Happy AJ Day! It's AJ's birthday today! ^______________^

 

Happy Birthday JaeSeop!!! :DDD <3

 

AND LOL WHAT IS ELI DOING HUH?! XDDDDDDDDDDDD

 

 

 

 

---------------------------

Don't know why but I love Hoon a lot nowadays. He's too sweet! >< There's one time he tweeted " I give love and thanks to our worldwide kissme's dads and moms~^^♥ Thank you for giving birth to our ksisme!!"

Aigooo, he even thanked our parents for giving birth to us to love U-Kiss. T___T Hoon oppa forever so sweet. :') ♥

LOL SORRY FOR MY RANDOMNESS. XD