❄ Day Eight ❄

Enough Of Xmas

 


“So what do you want for Christmas?” Suho asked as she popped in another Disney movie. Returning back to her seat, she made herself all nice and comfy before pressing play.

“I really don’t have anything I want, honestly.” She replied. Laying her head down on pillow in her arms, she watched as the Disney emblem appeared on the screen.

“Oh, Jagiya, I know that you got to have something in that pretty little head of yours. Come on tell me.”

“Well, if we’re honestly speaking here…,” she bit her lips, picking at the fray ends of the pillow.

“That’s what I thought,” Suho chuckled fondly on the other line.

“All I want is for you to be here right now with me watching Disney movies and drink hot coco.” She told him, before adding, “And maybe a kiss or two.”

It was silent on the other end of the line. Suho’s breathing stilled for a second before he sighed. She heard some rustling of clothing as she figured he was moving about but other than that, it was silent.

“Jagiya…,” he began but she cut him off.

“I just miss you, that’s all. A lot.” She spoke into the receiver softly.

“I know. If we weren’t an ocean apart, then I would certainly be there to hold you as we run our own marathon of Disney movies and I would pepper you with a thousand kisses.”

Smiling at the thought of it, she replied, “That sounds extremely nice.”

“Wouldn’t it.” She could tell that Suho was smiling at the end of the line as well. She could just imagine the corners of his lips curling, his cheeks rising, his eyes turning into little crescents. “Is there anything else I get you for Christmas? I’m sure there’s something you want out there. How about a library? I’ve seen that you’ve been running out of space on that bookshelf you have.”

Side glancing the particular bookshelf that he had mentioned, she couldn’t help but laugh. It was overflowing to the point she had to skillfully arrange some books to stack on top of each other to fit. “I think I’ll be okay on that, no need for a library.”

“Hmm…, how about a new pair of shoes? You’ve been eyeing that pair at the mall for a while now.” Suho suggested.

“Let’s not. You know my shoe closet is much worst than my bookshelf.” She laughed, embarrassed.

“That is true.” Suho commented. Sighing, he asked, a smile still clearly on his lips, “There has to be something you want that I can get for you aside from the already predetermined snuggle, cuddle, and kiss.”

Blowing a raspberry, she said, “Fine, what I really want is…”

“Yes?”

“Please tell me why in the world is there a whale and an astronaut on your freaking winter album?”


[A/N]: Like seriously what is the purpose of the whale and the astronaut? Chanyeol posted on IG that it was a dream of his to become an astronaut and then some say it’s to signify a long distance love but I’m just like... why... OTL

xoxo, KP