❄ Day Thirteen ❄

Enough Of Xmas
 

“You promised, Baekhyun.” She glowered at him, teeth chattering. “You promised, you jerk.”

Jumping up from the couch, Baekhyun scrambled to turn off the tv, attempting to block her view of the screen, but she already saw what it was.

“Seriously, Baekhyun?!” She took off her coat and threw it into the armrest of the couch angrily. Lips setting into a frown, she repeated, “You promised!”

Rising his hands in defeat, he tripped over his words as he said, “Well… You see…, you see… I mean come on sweetheart, you can't expect me to like not watch it when the new episode was just released today and last week’s ended on a major cliffhanger!”

“So!” She exclaimed. Taking the remote out of his hand, she flicked the tv back on. “You promised you wouldn't watch the new episode without me! We were supposed to watch it together.”

Trying to pull on a weak smile, Baekhyun tried to calm her down, “If it makes you feel better, I’m only like 20 minutes into it…”

Not bothering to hear his full answer, she shoved him back down onto the couch. Flopping right on top of him, she gave him a few good punches as she tried to get herself comfy laying on top. Paying no heed to Baekhyun’s whines, she continued to “fluff” up her pillow with a couple more punches.

With the most of her anger gone from her body, she laid her head down onto his chest, eyes on the tv. Moving her feet just slightly, Baekhyun flinched as her frozen toes came in contact with his exceptionally warm ones.

“Goodness! Your toes are like blocks of ice!” Baekhyun whined.

Eyes still trained on the tv as she tried to figure out what she missed, she replied, “Well, that’s because a certain dumb left his girlfriend at the library while it was snowing outside to fend for herself.” Huffing, she mumbled, “The nerve of this guy, leaving me in the snow and watching the newest episode without me… Some boyfriend I have.”

Wrapping his arms around her whole body, Baekhyun pulled her up until his chin was able to rest on the top of her head. Planting a kiss onto her forehead, he mumbled a soft apology. Hands running up and down her back, he tried to share some of his body heat with her. As he threaded his fingers through her hair, occasionally brushing the nape of her neck, she hummed happily.

With her cheeks pressed to his chest, she listened to his heartbeat as she asked, “So, what did I miss?”


This actually happened with my sister; she decided she was going to watch the newest episode without me one time... so I decided to watch EXO’s newest MV alone and not tell her that it was released until like yesterday. Hehe.

xoxo, KP