❄Day Ten ❄

Enough Of Xmas

 

Brushing his bangs back, she ran the pad of her thumb across his clammy forehead. Sighing, she pulled the blanket up to his chin, tucking him in snugly. Returning her fingers back to his hair, she ran her fingers through his bangs repeatedly. “Of course, you would be the one out of all the boys to forget your jacket and fall sick.”

Opening his eyes, Yixing grasped her hand in his, placing it on top of his chest. Allowing her to feel his slightly fast heartbeat, he smiled. “I’m fine, Baobei. Just a minor cold.”

“Hmmm.” Draping another blanket over his body, she stood up to warm up some soup for him.

The moment she rose from her seat though, Yixing reached out and held onto her wrist. “Stay.”

Tapping her fingers on his knuckles, she reassured him, “I’m just going to get you some soup. I’ll be back, don’t worry.”
Shaking his head, Yixing pulled her back down, motioning her to sit. Threading his fingers through hers, he held onto her hands tightly as he smiled at her endearingly, “I’ll be fine. Your presence and love is enough to give me warmth that spreads all the way to my fingertips.”

At his sweet words, her heart simply melted. So, getting comfortable on the bed with him, resting her head on his chest, his fingers combing through her hair, they settled down in silence. Sharing each other warmth with a Christmas movie playing softly in the background, they laid there, breathing in sync.


[A/N]: Remember to give this lovely unicorn much love and support!

It’s hard for him too.

But us EXO-Ls will forever be by your side~

xoxo, KP