❄ Day Four ❄

Enough Of Xmas

They had witnessed the first snowfall of the year in the city not more than a few days ago. Patches of snow was evidence of this as they walked down the city streets as it continued to fall lightly down around them. With the streets covered in white, they walked together, shoulders brushing ever so slightly, breathing visible in the night sky.

Teeth chattering, hands shaking as she sipped quietly at her hot beverage, she breathed out, “Why is it so cold…?”

As Kyungsoo gazed over at her flushed face, rosy cheeks and nose, a small smile graced his lips. “It is winter after all.”

Leaving his side for a moment, she threw away her second empty coffee cup. It was only a moment later that she returned to his side, a step closer than before as she tried to share some of his body heat. They continued to walk like this for a while, feet crunching on the freshly fallen snow, no words exchanged except for synced breathing.

Shyly, Kyungsoo threaded his fingers through hers and brought them up to his lips. Brushing his lips across the plane of her knuckles, he blew on them, his breath nothing but a caress, before subtly pocketing them in his pockets, hands still entwined. 

Breath fogging up the winter night, he asked, “Better?”

Cheeks flushing bright red, she couldn’t do anything else but hide her heated face underneath her scarf.

Chuckling tenderly at her actions, Kyungsoo whispered, “You could have just asked, I would have done anything for you.”

At his sweet words, she blushed even harder, the tips of her ears turning crimson. “Then, can you buy me another cup of coffee?” Her tone hopeful.

“So, my words and love isn’t enough to keep you warm?” Kyungsoo joked, a smile on his lips. “I’m greatly offended, love.”

Tightening her grasp on his hand, she whispered, “No one said that.”

“Hmm.”

“Coffee just understands the soul, that’s all.”

“I thought it was chocolate that didn’t ask questions and understands, or have I mistaken?”

“They both do.”

“Then how about I make you some hot chocolate when we get home.”

“That sounds nice,” she nodded with a smile spreading on her lips as well.

Gazing at her with love, Kyungsoo whispered softly, “Of course anything made of love is nice.”


[A/N]: Sorry for the delay @/sooniversal, I may or may not have died when I got home from school today. It’s been a real long week, so I needed that 8 hour nap hehehe, whoops~ Anyways, I hope you guys like this particular scenario :)

xoxo, KP