❄ Day Twenty Four ❄

Enough Of Xmas
* Multiple Updates in One Day! Please read previous chapters if you haven't done so~ *

“Baobei~” Jumping onto her bed, Tao laid on top of all her books and notes, causing some of her papers to fly onto the floor. Slapping a Christmas Gucci catalog on top of her notebook, he pouted, “Baobei, help me pick out something for the hyungs.”

“But I was studying…,” she sighed. She attempted to glare at him and continue with her studies but Tao’s puppy eyes had her. Slumping on his shoulder in defeat, she mumbled, “Fine… let’s look at the stupid catalog.”

Smiling brightly, he pushed the catalog closer to her, he said, “So which one should I buy?”

Scanning through the items, she asked, “Who are we buying gifts for again?”

“The hyungs.” Pointing at a particular pair of sunglasses, he looked at her for her opinion. “How about this?”

“They’re nice.”

This continued on for a while as Tao would pick something out and ask her for her opinion. She wasn’t sure how they ended up like this but by the end of night, Tao had her in between his arms, chin resting on her shoulders. Flipping through the pages, he suddenly exclaimed, “Ohh, we should get this, baobei! The hyungs would love it!”

Laughing, she dropped her head onto the catalog, her shoulders shaking. “For the tenth time Tao, that’s what you would want. I’m sure that’s not even Kris’s style...”

“So! Who says I can’t do a little Christmas shopping for myself while we’re at it.”

Shaking her head, she mumbled, “I thought we were doing Christmas shopping for your hyungs…”


[A/N]: Admit it, we were all Tao at some point in our lives. Trust me, Christmas shopping for me would have been done within an hour if I didn’t take an extra three looking at pretty shoes and nature republic products, hehe. No regrets though~

xoxo, KP