❄ Day Twelve ❄

Enough Of Xmas
 

Brushing his bangs back, she placed the antlers onto his head. Stepping back, she examined her handy work. “Well, aren’t you a deer.” She couldn’t help but giggle at her pun, to which Luhan frowned at.

“You’re having fun aren’t you.” Luhan stated. Sighing, he touched the the red ball on his nose. “Why do you get to be Santa’s elf and I’m stuck as Rudolph.”

“Because I’m a classified midget, it’s only right that I take on the roll on an elf.” She shrugged, before turning on her heels to leave the room.

“Excuses,” Luhan muttered as he followed her out into what he called hell.

Just about a million kids were running around crazily, high off of all the candy canes they’ve eaten and hot coco they’ve drunk. Staff dressed as Santa’s elves attempted to calm down the kids and direct their parents to where the pictures with Santa was being taken. The hall was an explosion of festivities as christmas lights lined pretty much every inch of room making it unnecessary bright.

Knocking him out of his thoughts, she punched him in the arm. “Oh will you stop being so bitter. It’s not even that bad.”

As she said this, the two of them watched as a five year old jumped onto the back of one to the poor elves and tried to yank off his ears, claiming that they were fake.

“Sure...,if you say so sweetheart.” Luhan gave her a knowing look.

“You’re being a spoil sport Lulu,” she commented. “It’s Christmas, how can you be this bitter and angry?”

And her words came back to bite her as a careless child ran straight into her, a cup of hot coco in hand.

The boy stood there, mouth gaping, eyes terrified as he glanced at his used to be full cup of hot coco and back at Santa’s elf, who was now wearing his hot coco.

To the side, Luhan simply bursted out laughing maniacally. Hands clutching his stomach, he pointed a finger at her, eyes shut tight, face a complete derp.
Face fuming, she gave the child a tight smile before turning over to Luhan, eyes burning with fury.

Luhan opened his mouth to say something but she gave him a pointed look, “Don’t even, Luhan.”

This simply made Luhan laugh even harder.


Deer Lulu, had the chance, so I took it. 

Picture above is not of Luhan wearing antlers but that particular photoshoot was too good to pass, so yeah.

Hoped you guys liked it!

xoxo, KP