❄ Day Seven ❄

Enough Of Xmas
 

It was a quarter past 1am when someone knocked on her front door. Brows furrowing, she wondered about who in their sane mind could possibly pay her a visit at such an hour. Rising from her desk, leaving her books open, she walked towards the doors with cautious steps. Another knock sounded out in the silence as the newcomer on the other side was slowing becoming impatient.

Concerned, she stopped to grab a frying pan on the way out of the kitchen. Not much of a weapon but she figured she could at least knock out the intruder in one go if necessary. Slowly, she reached the door, her hands touching the lock. Switching it to the left, she placed her hands on the doorknob and turned it.

Peeking from behind her door, hands tightening on the handle of the frying pan, she began to greet the person standing on the opposite side, only to have her words stuck in .

There, standing on the other side of the door was none other than Chen himself. With the corner of his lips curling up into a wide smile, he brushed the snow off of his head. “Surprise~”

It was only a moment later that she found herself within his embrace, his chin resting on the top of her head. Swaying her body from side to side within his embrace, Chen pressed a kiss to her temple, sending a shiver down her spine.

“Goodness, your lips are like ice.”

“Well,” he began, “someone did decide to take their sweet time getting to the door.”

Hitting him on his chest, she pouted, “Hey! You can’t blame me. I thought you could be some axe murderer or something. I mean who in their right mind would be out and about in this freezing weather at this hour?”

“A boyfriend who’s missing his girlfriend, that’s who.”

She simply melted as his words. Burying her face into his chest, she tightened her arms around him. “I missed you too.”

“Good, now give me a kiss because my lips are practically frozen.”


[A/N]: A relatively short one, sorry it’s a Monday and I have an exam tomorrow... Sorry if there’s any typos as well, eyes are barely open at the moment.

xoxo, KP